wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Havoc/revolt Cycle Suggestions

Im looking to do a bulk cycle with Havoc for 6 weeks @ 30 mg. ed and Revolt for the first 4 weeks @ ? mg. ed? im looking for any suggestions from u guys or past users from these phs on what to dose the Revolt at for this type of cycle. ive used phs now for some years and have support supps. and p.c.t. ready to go. im 23 years old, 210 pounds, 20% bf, 5' 10". thanks again for checking out my thread and giving any input.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    The Revolt should work good at 75mg ED. Its a progestin, can kill your libido, and aggravate gyno..

I took it at 75mg ed with pheraplex. BTW, I wouldn't bulk if I were 20% bf but thats just me...

Sounds Good

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    The Revolt should work good at 75mg ED. Its a progestin, can kill your libido, and aggravate gyno..

I took it at 75mg ed with pheraplex. BTW, I wouldn't bulk if I were 20% bf but thats just me...
    Ok, sounds good. well the stupid electronic handheld bf thing at ballys says 17% and my electronic scale i stand on thats not much better says 22%. i go by what i see more in the mirror than by scales and numbers and if im round that % now, i cant imagine how good id look like this size in the single digit bf percentage. its a clean bulk with a clean diet. i can lose the little fat i have fast so im not to worried about it. thanks for ur input though. did it kill ur libido when u took it with pp @ 75 mg ed? the trenadrol kinda messed with my libido too but propadrol made my libido go up so it worked out. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Ok, sounds good. well the stupid electronic handheld bf thing at ballys says 17% and my electronic scale i stand on thats not much better says 22%. i go by what i see more in the mirror than by scales and numbers and if im round that % now, i cant imagine how good id look like this size in the single digit bf percentage. its a clean bulk with a clean diet. i can lose the little fat i have fast so im not to worried about it. thanks for ur input though. did it kill ur libido when u took it with pp @ 75 mg ed? the trenadrol kinda messed with my libido too but propadrol made my libido go up so it worked out. thanks again.
    I'd trust the handheld more than those scales. My parents have a scale that does BMI. It said i was 20 something % bf which I know is way off.

And yeah, the LMG crushed my libido pretty bad...Trenadrol is a progestin also so thats prolly why it hurt your sex drive. I wouldn't take LMG again b/c of that reason...

bcaasdirty is offline Member

revolt is the same compound as maxlmg and xmass correct?

if so howd u like yer results...i want the good the bad and the ugly, NOW!

Yes, same as max lmg. I actually took max LMG not revolt but its supposed to be the same exact chemical so whatever...

The good: My results were awesome for 4 weeks. I gained 15 solid lbs, got alot stronger and added nearly no BF. There was some bloat from the LMG as the gains are pretty wet.

The bad: Crushed my sex drive. My girl is hot and talented in the sack and couldn't do a damn thing about it.

The ugly: During PCT I got really sick. I'm not sure what it was from but I got some kind of bad infection. My throat and tonsils were really swollen and it took a toll on my eating and training. I lost a few lbs that I wasn't able to get back after I got better.

Good cycle. Could have been better. I wasn't taking all the support supps that I should have been taking, only milk thistle. Could have had something to do with it...

good stuff no1...thanks!

Are you thinking about running a similar stack?

Are you thinking about running a similar stack?
    mayyyyyyybe...just stick around and see

Cool, sounds good no one knows. im not too worried about the shutdown, got aspire 36 for that and other good stuff if needed. Thanks for all the input!

Thread Information