yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation wake-up pump and focus??!!

I have only been awake for like an hour-hour and a half and I feel all pumped up and super focused. I can only comapre this to the feeling you get after taking a pre workout NO2 supp like superpump 250 or something. except this is even moreso intense! the weird thing is..today is my off day and haven't nor will I take superpump today! I woke up and immedietly took a hit of my Glutamine SR (bio-efficient 100% to muscles only, 12 hour timed release glutamine) then I took my 1200mg fish oil and my multivitamine and mineral. I then ate my breakfast of 3 whole scrambled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal w/ milk, honey, raisens, and bannana, with a side of a glass of milk and now i find myself like this! It could have been that i am taking oxodrol 12 ..(superdrol)x120%, but i havent even taken that yet. I then thoguht it was the multi..becuase they are known to have this effect sometimes, but never this strong and never b4 with this multi has this happened! Is it the combination of sleeping in for the first time in forever, and then shifitng from an empty stomach state immedietly to having this Super glutamine, fish oil, and numerous vitamins and minerals flushed into my body at same time followed by a high protien/ good carb meal ? is it my nitrogen balance, insulun levels? is this good/bad?

sorel_C is offline Member
    lucky you,, it takes me about 3 large coffe's and 3 hard slaps to the face to get up, pump'd and focused,, maybe you stumbled upon the brekfest of champs

Kstoner6tb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    lucky you,, it takes me about 3 large coffe's and 3 hard slaps to the face to get up, pump'd and focused,, maybe you stumbled upon the brekfest of champs
    Lol, that's funny, because being a kid, I can remember my dad literally slappin the shit out of himself to wake up...old schooler, I'll just stick with the coffee

Thread Information