Thread: 2perdrol

vote for pedro is offline Associate Member

2perdrol

So I was asked to try out the new product by Anthony Roberts which is called 2perdrol. It is the same product that Merc is trying out as well. I'm 5'8" 200lbs. I will be working out 4 days a week and logging my progress here on this forum for anyone who is interested.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Cool .. We can compare are results Pedro ..... Subscribed to your log...

Merc.

Fun Fun I'm excited to start seeing the results!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    will keep an eye on this. along with mercs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vote for pedro View Post
    Fun Fun I'm excited to start seeing the results!
    Me too .. I just started my 2perdrol on FRI .... I am very excited about this stuff... I was very impressed with Anthony's Nicolean formula (also made by Custom Capsules) so when I was asked to test 2perdrol I couldn't wait ......

Merc.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I look forward to reading this thread

So I took my 2nd doses yesterday I work out in the morning so I took 1 before my workoout and one after my workout and the last one I took right before bed. Yesterdays workout was pretty good but to soon to tell anything from the 2perdrol yet. I did have some pretty detailed dreams when I went to bed not sure if thats from the pills or if it just happened. we'll see if they continue.

Today I took one before and after my workout again my workouts are already feeling a little better as the weights I normaly do and struggle with at the end of each set are starting to become fluid the whole way through. Tomorrow is leg day so we shall see how that turns out.

I usually rest on the weekends but today I was supposed to do legs but I overslept so I'll use today as my rest day and do legs first thing tomorrow morning. I took 1 cap this morning and another one around 2 p.m. I'll take a 3rd right before bed time.

I'm sleeping really well at night obviously since I didn't wake up on time this morning.

So today is day 5 of 2perdrol. I worked out shoulders today and felt really good. My sleep is excellent and I'm noticing slight strength increase. Overall mood is better than it has been in a while and my muscles are starting to feel more full and solid. Tomorrow I will weigh myself to see if there has been any weight increase.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good Pedro... I am really liking the 2perdrol... I am up 5 lbs ....

Merc.

Thats awesome Merc Hopefully I have similar gains! My muscles are are feeling really pumped right now. So far I'm having really great results!

Well, I'm on day 8 and everything is going great. I weighed 200 when I started using 2perdrol and I weigh 203 now. I've been hitting the gym 4 days a week and my strength has definately gone up. I feel pumped all through my back, chest, forearms are constantly pumped and even my calves which I have been having a hard time with for ever. When I go to my muy thai class my calves get so pumped that they lock up. I'll have to work on that but it's just insane how I feel like a walking brick wall. Very solid feeling. So far this stuff has been giving me great results for week one.

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm on day 8 and everything is going great. I weighed 200 when I started using 2perdrol and I weigh 203 now. I've been hitting the gym 4 days a week and my strength has definately gone up. I feel pumped all through my back, chest, forearms are constantly pumped and even my calves which I have been having a hard time with for ever. When I go to my muy thai class my calves get so pumped that they lock up. I'll have to work on that but it's just insane how I feel like a walking brick wall. Very solid feeling. So far this stuff has been giving me great results for week one.
    Yea I am liking it alot also Pedro.. The pump is great ....... Glad to hear your feedback on it ... It seems we are pretty much getting the same results so far ... I am very happy with it ... Keep us posted on how its going ...

Merc.

For sure Merc!! Looks like your doing great as well with it

Day 9 - I went to do legs but my knees were killing me so I ended up just doing some light squats real slow and controlled some leg presses and I tried to do leg extensions but by that time my knee started hurting pretty bad. It's from a prior ACL injury. I'll report on tomorrows workout though

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Pedro, what is your PCT going to be with 2PerDrol?

Blog Entries
    Here is what the 2perdrol label looks like ...

CanthookitLs6 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

Bump, whatever happened pedro? Anxious to hear your results and feedback about 2perdrol.

I actually didn't use any PCT for this product and had no bad side effects. The end result was me gaining about 6 lbs of lean mass. It probably would have been a little more but I slacked off a little towards the end on my diet. The gains were really fast, all my friends were noticing the change, and I felt a lot stronger too. Exellent product I highly recommend it to everyone!!

rager is offline Member
    I actually didn't use any PCT for this product and had no bad side effects. The end result was me gaining about 6 lbs of lean mass. It probably would have been a little more but I slacked off a little towards the end on my diet. The gains were really fast, all my friends were noticing the change, and I felt a lot stronger too. Exellent product I highly recommend it to everyone!!
    So you think this was a great product and worth trying out? I am debating on picking a bottle up...

Thread Information