Taurus is offline Member

Hemadrol 2 weeks in

been on hemadrol for 2 weeks now. havent noticed much, but have got a nasty headache. im thinkin its high bp but have been on hawthorn extract at 1200mg throughout.

my head is pounding, with constant sweating. can anyone help. ive taken sd and pp before and have never had a problem.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Just make sure youre drinking enough h20.... I got some nasty headaches in the 4th week of my havoc cycle...

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Just make sure youre drinking enough h20.... I got some nasty headaches in the 4th week of my havoc cycle...
    these are some bad headaches, to the point where i cant even sleep. not only headaches, but body sweats. sometimes i feel soo hot, sometimes i feel sooo cold.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I was the same way bro...Cept always hot. I was taking bp supps aswell. It happened when my cycle was nearly finished though so I just sucked it up and finished.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    hawthorn berry @ 2000mg ED
    Garlic @ 3 times the suggest use
    CoQ10 @ 75mg ED

drink 2 gallons watter ED

also, 2 table spoons of raw organic apple cider vinegar and honey in the morning will help

Taurus is offline Member
    shall i stick to it then... i was thinkin about coming off incase it got worse?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    chekc yr bp. and dont check it just once. and depending on arm size, might need a bigger than "normal" cuff.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking the EST brand of Hemadrol? Not sure if theres another one out there. What are your results now? I was thinking about taking EST's Hemadrol with Propadrol. I heard good things about the Propadrol but Hermadrol seems like it just gives you headaches without any real gains. Can I get some more feedback on the Hemadrol. Thanks guys.

balistic is offline New Member
    after i get some feedback on my pct and some more reading i am going to start my hemadrol cycle and i will let you know of my results.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks balistic. Just trying to get some feedback on Hemadrol. I was thinking of taking Fast Action's Hdrol instead. I heard from a couple of users that it gave them good results. Please keep me posted of your progress. Thanks

Thread Information