Thread: gaba

boxer08 is offline Senior Member

gaba

Just bought myself some gaba and am lookin for people that have used it. What side effets did you have and did you get the shortness of breath and how long did it last. thanks

I've used it late at night, and that's about it. It helped me fall asleep.

Did you have any side effects. Anyone else thats used it, there must be loads that has used this supplement.

I didn't notice much in terms of side effects. I don't think there were supposed to be many...what information do you have? I always thought it was very safe.

That is can cause a shortness of breath and/or tingling of the face and neck area in some induviduals. I just dont like the thought of the shortness of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    That is can cause a shortness of breath and/or tingling of the face and neck area in some induviduals. I just dont like the thought of the shortness of breath.
    Well I've used it in pretty large doses (several grams at night), and I noticed nothing other than better sleep. I wouldn't worry about the side effects. Everything has side effects. They have to be labeled because of liability issues. It doesn't mean that they are very likely to ever happen.

Try it out and work your way up slowly. I really don't think GABA should be a problem.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think it's a cool side effect to have your extremities tingle about 5min after taking it! That shortness of breath only lasts a few min. Lets you know it's doing something. Late at night to help body produce gh. I made alittle coctail with it and Arginine, Lysine and Ornithine. Mixed with water and a chaser!
    Last edited by ecto9; 02-12-2008 at 01:25 PM.

I guess im just goin to have to try it out to find out. The more i think about the sides the more likley i am to have them or think i am expericening them. Ill give two grams a try first.

try 1 gram and see what happens. Move up from there.

Thread Information