View Poll Results: Do the vets really want to help the new guys?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep advise

0 0%
  • give advise

4 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: help please

sdfshawn is offline New Member

help please

Am I posting in the right place for supplement questions?Nobody seems to wanna help me out.has anyone ever used original hd by genetic exel?what could I stack with it.Iam 35 yrs old almost 2 yrs training looking for size and strength.I cant get any gear so this is what I have.original hd,orastan-a,protien,fish oil,multi vitamine,glutamine/creatine,tribulas extract.any good sups for strength and size.[sups I can buy and find easily]any help would be appreciated thank you.

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    IMO they have no problems giving advice. I think when it does not come is when a question has not been researched (search button) and asked in a vague manner. I am not saying that you are in that group of vagueness, just a thought and this is coming from a newbie to the site as well

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    By hd, are you referring to Halodrol?

facile is offline Member
    What's up with the poll?

The vets always give good advice, it just not what some folks want to hear so they consider it "bad advise".

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by facile View Post
    What's up with the poll?
    He found my secret, if I'm not working, working out, or eating, I'm here for several hours every day just to not give advise to new people.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    when the members of the site see a question that has been answered 100's of time, they will not answer it again...the results of halodrol and other ph's have been reported on as well as the the necessary support supps in tons of threads

sdfshawn is offline New Member
    sorry I did not mean to offend anyone.I was just a little frusterated with no replies.I was asking about original HD by genetic exel,not halodrol.Anyone ever use it?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Nope never used it ... But will bump this for ya ....

BUMP

Merc.

Big
    I'm not familiar with it either, have another bump for more responses...

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    yes they do wanna help people and have been doing so if u havent noticed

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfshawn View Post
    Am I posting in the right place for supplement questions?Nobody seems to wanna help me out.has anyone ever used original hd by genetic exel?what could I stack with it.Iam 35 yrs old almost 2 yrs training looking for size and strength.I cant get any gear so this is what I have.original hd,orastan-a,protien,fish oil,multi vitamine,glutamine/creatine,tribulas extract.any good sups for strength and size.[sups I can buy and find easily]any help would be appreciated thank you.
    I have never herd of it, I used to be a big sups guy until they made andro and ephedrine illegal. Since then there is not much out there worth taking. Most creatine sucks, but there is some called creaktin with a higher ph level so your body can get a decent does and its not toxic like most. Dhea is fair for increase test. And good NO2. I like some of MHP’s stuff but other say it doesn’t work so it’s up to you. That’s about all I have found that works anymore.

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    imo most supps are hype bro .. little benifit .. some no benifit ..most important supp is protein which best source is food .. prob creatine also.. if u wanna grow up ur cals , spread your meals out in more frequent small sittings and double your protein and hit the weights hard .. this is wat makes u grow imo

Thread Information