Thread: The Roid Store

fballplayer18 is offline New Member

The Roid Store

Has anyone ever tried any of that stuff? The prices aren't too cheap, but aren't too expensive either, which gives me a possibility that they could work good? I'm a dedicated FB player and I need some serious weight gains next off season... I buy all my supplments from discountanabolics.com and I've stacked loads of stuff before at once, like NANOvapor for pre-workout, T3(testosterone ), Anavol (creatine), Aminovol (amino acids), and Methyl-1D.. along with the new Anabolic HALO for post-workout, so my body can take quite a bit I would say..

Someone just give me some info on this stuff. My genetics aren't too great but with my hard work they don't seem to matter. Did these people just alter the known steroids , put them into pill form, and change their names a bit or what? Help me out..

facile is offline Member
    Supps only save your $, and just in advance you can drink winny!

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    there not real steroids

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    lion has the best pct stuff around tho

fballplayer18 is offline New Member
    So would these products even be worth the $300+ I would be spending, or should I just continue to buy others based on my common knowledge and experience with past supplments?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fballplayer18 View Post
    So would these products even be worth the $300+ I would be spending,
    no...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    word on the street has it that Mr. Cutler shops at The Roid Store.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    word on the street has it that Mr. Cutler shops at The Roid Store.
    Don't be silly, his award winning physique came directly from Muscletech products.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Don't be silly, his award winning physique came directly from Muscletech products.

oooooooo yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh how could i forget muscletech!?!?!

So Big, Are you not getting any bigger now or what?

Big
    I am, but even then I will be big. I didn't want to use "Big" before I was big, that would be false advertising.

100m champ is offline Member
    Theres no such thing as real roids.. Theres nothing that much can match the real thing!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    it haz NO hormones contained n it n because u can take a bunch of BS supps dont mean ur "body can take quite a bit". it means u can waste ur money on junk.

tankboy112 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    it haz NO hormones contained n it n because u can take a bunch of BS supps dont mean ur "body can take quite a bit". it means u can waste ur money on junk.
    well said

BNG TIGER is offline New Member
    Has anyone ever tried any of that stuff? The prices aren't too cheap, but aren't too expensive either, which gives me a possibility that they could work good? I'm a dedicated FB player and I need some serious weight gains next off season... I buy all my supplments from discountanabolics.com and I've stacked loads of stuff before at once, like NANOvapor for pre-workout, T3(testosterone ), Anavol (creatine), Aminovol (amino acids), and Methyl-1D.. along with the new Anabolic HALO for post-workout, so my body can take quite a bit I would say..

Someone just give me some info on this stuff. My genetics aren't too great but with my hard work they don't seem to matter. Did these people just alter the known steroids, put them into pill form, and change their names a bit or what? Help me out..
    Haha roid store, rip off. I would rather get mass building from BSN. Roid store, they sell steroids alternatives, they don't sell real anabolics. I tried their clen once, I lost lot of muscles and gave me trouble headache and muscle cramps, the ingredients in it are not even close to real clen.

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BNG TIGER View Post
    Haha roid store, rip off. I would rather get mass building from BSN. Roid store, they sell steroids alternatives, they don't sell real anabolics. I tried their clen once, I lost lot of muscles and gave me trouble headache and muscle cramps, the ingredients in it are not even close to real clen.
    WOW................

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone ever tried any of that stuff? The prices aren't too cheap, but aren't too expensive either, which gives me a possibility that they could work good? I'm a dedicated FB player and I need some serious weight gains next off season... I buy all my supplments from discountanabolics.com and I've stacked loads of stuff before at once, like NANOvapor for pre-workout, T3(testosterone), Anavol (creatine), Aminovol (amino acids), and Methyl-1D.. along with the new Anabolic HALO for post-workout, so my body can take quite a bit I would say..

Someone just give me some info on this stuff. My genetics aren't too great but with my hard work they don't seem to matter. Did these people just alter the known steroids, put them into pill form, and change their names a bit or what? Help me out..
    T3 is not testosterone ...

Roid Store

If your too young (under 21) to take ph's then try some Andro G (best gains I ever got off a supp) or E-bol (never used it but seems to work well for some). If your old enough and willing to take ph's then get some h-drol, its the shit.

Thread Information