midnight777 is offline Associate Member

Question about Pre Work Out

I am getting ready to start a cycle in a few weeks. Right now I am taking a no supplement with caffeine in it which gets me going. I work out pretty early. Any suggestions on what to take prior to working out, Maybe a sugar free energy drink,, maybe a cup of coffee when I wake up??? some caffeine tabs? any suggestions..... or continue the no product?

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    stay away from caffeine period.....can't believe u haven't cramped up yet bro....kid i knew tried drinking a monster before a football game, and he couldn't walk by halftime he was cramped so bad....u don't need to drink something to get you going....eat some fruit or something....

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont you eat a meal prior to working out?

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    yeah I eat 1 apple and have 1 scoop of whey protein... i guess I am used to the no supplement buzz for focus and so on.... I guess i will save it for after my cycle....

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    i always drink a cup of coffee after i eat and then run 30 mins later the coffee keeps me going lets me make it threw school i never cramp up either

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    also some healthy carbs an hour b-4 you workout will help.i think 5hr energy is caffeine free too!..

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if all you are looking for is a stimulant I see no harm in taking caffeine. However I am a little curious as to your diet, especially since you will commence a cycle. Whether you are bulking or cutting the breakfast you have shall not suffice. Basically you have no carbs/energy for your workout and the protein wont replace glucose since your body is craving for protein in the morning.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I always drink coffe before a workout. I have a sugar free redbull with it sometimes.
    Prada is correct. You need to have some good carbs before you workout. How can you work your muscles properly if they arent fueled.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit are you guys for real.

Bro you need to eat a full meal 60 min before workout. Then 30 min before its best to drink a pre workout shake.

This is not the right for you want to ask this in. You should look in the diet and supp forms

If I drink caffeine before I workout, I feel like I'm going to get sick while i'm working out

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    One thing I would do if I were you is have Complex carbs 2-3 hours before your workout so you will have fuel during your workout. You can take as much caffeine as you want but without food you will fatigue fast.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    eat 2 apples and a bannana with 25 g whey 1/2 an hour before workouts man the whey will get u pumped up too

jtmcpherson is offline New Member
    i would'nt take caffeine or any stimulants before working out.

Thread Information