quaker48 is offline Associate Member

MyogenX use alone

Just wondering peoples thoughts on using this product alone. I have looked at some old threads . Looking for more thoughts. I do NOT have gyno issues. I'm thinking about trying the stuff out. seems to have alot of positive reviews.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

I'm glad you actually looked at that clip. I don't really consider myogenx a supplement. I think it's very uniquic product and alot of people back it. Hey do you recomend NESTA for a certification??
    Last edited by quaker48; 03-15-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48 View Post
    I'm glad you actually looked at that clip. I don't really consider myogenx a supplement. I think it's very uniquic product and alot of people back it. Hey do you recomend NESTA for a certification??
    LOL, just busting balls bro. I did look at that video and all the others, I am always intrested in hearing other peoples thoughts. Myogenx I reccomend and stand behind, NESTA however, is a good certification if yuour just looking to get in the door somewhere, most good places will help get you ACE or NASM but if just looking for a certification like 90% of the others, NESTA is decent. I cant say it is anywhere near NASM or ACE.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    LOL, just busting balls bro. I did look at that video and all the others, I am always intrested in hearing other peoples thoughts. Myogenx I reccomend and stand behind, NESTA however, is a good certification if yuour just looking to get in the door somewhere, most good places will help get you ACE or NASM but if just looking for a certification like 90% of the others, NESTA is decent. I cant say it is anywhere near NASM or ACE.

NASM is very tough I took their PES 2 years ago. I actually like it alot better than the CSCS more upto date. So whats your thought on MYogenx alone?

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48 View Post
    NASM is very tough I took their PES 2 years ago. I actually like it alot better than the CSCS more upto date. So whats your thought on MYogenx alone?
    I took it post cycle and I responded very well to it, I prefer t to HCG by far because there was no "rebound" to happen after I discontinues it. I think it definalty has its place. What are you looking to take it for? It really acts like HCG withou stimulating the lydeg cells directly rather, stimulates LH first to bring the rise in test. That to me makes it better than HCG IMO, however the effects of HCG are seen quicker, like 1-2 days as opposed to around 1.5/2 weeks for Myognx.

Thread Information