MFT81 is offline Senior Member

P-mone gurus chime in!

Whats up guys, ive been feeling the itch to do another PH cycle.

My first ever was almost a year ago when Epistane started getting popular. Things went really well. Even during cutting I gained like 7 lbs.

So here are a few questions

1. This looks bad-ass, whats everyones opinion....
    http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/c...t_detail&p=814

2. Can someone explain the pros and cons of Furzadrol as we have some who really like it.

3. If you ran epi/havoc what would you stack with it for a "clean" bulk.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    looks interesting.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Look interesting... but honestly its a weak stack in my honest opinion.

So you have a "tren " non-methylated compound. and a Low dose of PheraPhlex. what you have to remember about the non methyl's is they were great pre-ban, but now they are lacking, and mostly a waste of money.

From the man himself (Big Cat) @ BB.com about the tren knock off:
    prohormone that converts to 9-unsaturated nandrolone's. 4,9-diene-19-nor steroids are discussed as a group in the two studies I reference often by Ojasoo and Raynaud, and compared against 4-ene-19-nor and 4,9,11-trien-19-nor steroids. By comparison they are almost as potent progestagenically as the trienes, but their androgenic component is actually lower than that of the 4-ene steroids. That makes them, for a dose that yields equal anabolic effect, considerably more progestagenic and supressive. Its mostly crap.
    As far as PP - its a great designer steroid but, it holds water, and it made me feel like crap, and i know a few other people who did not like it as well.

The only postives I see in this supp are the PP, the milk thistle, and the L-Arginine. which all can be purchased on there own in probably way better quallity

If I were you I would go out and grab yourself a No2 booster (No shotgun, No explode, Amp 02) and some SD and you can put on way better weight and have a lot better stregnth gains.

Also you wont need a any of this "UVa Ursi" that they include in the M1dt to keep water away because SD will only add dry gains. You wont need a natrual diuretic if your gains are dry in the first place.

Ok so lets rephase the question.

I like what Havoc did in terms of strength, hardness, and cutting and most important side effects. Id like more of an anabolic effect, what would stack well with epi/havoc with out me shitting out my liver and filling out my gf's D cups.

What about something like Havoc with 1,4 AD? or this....

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/c...t_detail&p=851

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i should i have mentioned superdrol or a clone in my PM. if you havent ever tried that i would give it a go....

Thread Information