Thread: M1t Pct

Robert De Niro is offline New Member

M1t Pct

Hey guys, few questions about post-cycle for an M1T cycle....

Is the 4-ad absolutely necessary? Is lethargy the only side effect you risk without taking it?

BOTH Nolvadex and Clomid must be taken PCT? I've read both yes and no, that Nolva is more potent than Clomid therefore Clomid is made useless, and also the contrary. Which is it?

Thanks guys

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    use the search function, i dout anyone is going to answer you there are probably over 100 threads answering your question. nsa wrote an awesome m1t FAQ a few years ago.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how long were you planning on running? nolva and clomid is ok and erring more on the side of caution.... which is good.

I didn't run 4 ad with any of my m1t cycles... i did experience a lot of lethargy too.... so if your profession or life cannot warrant the sides you should consider the 4 ad... I was even falling asleep in vehicle on way home for lunch mid day... so think about that.

Jesus, when I think of lethargy I'm thinking of mild laziness.

I start tomorrow and I'll be doing 10 mg ED for 4 weeks. I've got both Clomid and Nolva on hand for PCT.

It seems the side effects are relative- here's to hoping the lethargy does not hit me too harshly.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert De Niro View Post
    Jesus, when I think of lethargy I'm thinking of mild laziness.

I start tomorrow and I'll be doing 10 mg ED for 4 weeks. I've got both Clomid and Nolva on hand for PCT.

It seems the side effects are relative- here's to hoping the lethargy does not hit me too harshly.
    if it does...ester vitamin c willl b ur new best friend

start off 6g/day and if that doenst work up it another couple g's

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    if it does...ester vitamin c willl b ur new best friend

start off 6g/day and if that doenst work up it another couple g's
    Yep, I concur. The lethargy from M1T is unreal as are the painful shin pumps.

I don't see any liver support supps in your plan and you gotta baby your liver 'cause M1T is super hard on it.

My old M1T thread is still around here in the supps forum. Do a search and find it for the liver support supps I took.

Oh, yeah should have mentioned I've got Milk Thistle ready for PCT as well. That should get my liver back to where it was.

Four days in and I've experienced no harsh lethargy, M1T probably has not kicked in yet.

Thread Information