Thread: Taraxatone

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered

Question Taraxatone

looking for information on this product from people have used it ??

heres a link for people that do not know what is is and tell me what you think of it .. is it worth it? 6pills a day bottle only lasts you 10 days. im looking for a product to only lose WATER weight. any other products like this or suggestions let me know .

thanks

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cyt/tara.html

pay tribute is offline Junior Member
    I've used it, didn't do shit for me. But hey, everyone's different.

rager is offline Member
    I am going to try it in a few days I will let you know what happens....

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    i used it for the last 4 days leading up to my show

it helped really well w/ getting rid of excess water

altho

if you REALLY want to get rid of excess water heres a lil trick...(kind of extreme but you'll get the picture)

there is a hormone in your body that controls how much water your body will hold...the key to water depletion lies in the manipulation of that hormone...So how do you manipulate the water holding hormone? you drink more water! The more water you drink the lower the levels of the waterholding hormone that will be circulating...so basically more water in = more water out

when i did my show i used the waterloading technique to dryout...basically what i did was starting 4 days out i began to intake more water...i went 2.5gals day 4, 3gals day 3 and 2, then 4 gallons on day 1...after that 4 gallon day i cut water out completely

because you literally load up on water your body will produce and secrete none of the water holding hormone...at the same time your bodys like "WTF y is all this water here" so you just piss out everything lol...your body will francticaly try to get rid of all this excess water and by the time it realizes 'oh shit you're not drinking water ne more' (cause you had cut it out all at once) it has far overshot the balance thus leaving you nice and dry

sorry if its confusing, its kinda of a bass-ackwards concept so if u have ne questions lemme kno

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    i used it for the last 4 days leading up to my show

it helped really well w/ getting rid of excess water

altho

if you REALLY want to get rid of excess water heres a lil trick...(kind of extreme but you'll get the picture)

there is a hormone in your body that controls how much water your body will hold...the key to water depletion lies in the manipulation of that hormone...So how do you manipulate the water holding hormone? you drink more water! The more water you drink the lower the levels of the waterholding hormone that will be circulating...so basically more water in = more water out

when i did my show i used the waterloading technique to dryout...basically what i did was starting 4 days out i began to intake more water...i went 2.5gals day 4, 3gals day 3 and 2, then 4 gallons on day 1...after that 4 gallon day i cut water out completely

because you literally load up on water your body will produce and secrete none of the water holding hormone...at the same time your bodys like "WTF y is all this water here" so you just piss out everything lol...your body will francticaly try to get rid of all this excess water and by the time it realizes 'oh shit you're not drinking water ne more' (cause you had cut it out all at once) it has far overshot the balance thus leaving you nice and dry

sorry if its confusing, its kinda of a bass-ackwards concept so if u have ne questions lemme kno
    Thats an intersting tip there. I will give that a shot. For Taraxatone to work you need to drinka ton of water anyway. I have heard its works and it doesn't work. We will see

Thread Information