Focusmen is offline Associate Member

My pre-cycle supplemnt stack...

My main question(s) is should I cycle off creatine before taking your first injection of a cycle? secondary please critique my current supplement stack.(going to run for two months prior to my first cycle) add/take out supplement, timing, amount ect. I currently only take glutamine. I plan on gaining ten pounds in the next 60 days. I do not retain water from creatine

age 24.9 lol
    weight 165
    height 6 '
    years training 5

(also I am starting a bulking diet of 3500-4000 calories a day)

~whey protein~ waking up 20gs,after workout 40gs
    ~casine protein~ pefore workout, before bed
    ~creatine mono~ before workout 5g
    ~BCAA~ wake up, preworkout, post workout, bed, 2000mg each
    ~glutamine~same as BCAA 1000mg each time

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    6' and 165? Jesus gumby...hit up that 4000 cal diet first unless you want to waste juice. If you REALLY ate 4000 cals and trained right you would be 165. Period.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dude i drop 5,000 cals without juice on juice ill pump it up to 6-7,000 supps look good but u dont really need creatien try weight gainer shakes man i wake up and have one sometimes

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    Juice at 165.....You mean the Supplement JUICE Right!?!?!?
    God i hope so.

facile is offline Member
    Focus, these guys aren't trying to be harsh, if u have used AAS previously and are still 165 at 6' you need to learn to eat/train a lot better and probably need to research PCT. Otherwise you will may gain a bit only to lose it again.

Are you bulemic? JK

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=
    ~whey protein~ waking up 20gs,after workout 40gs
    ~casine protein~ pefore workout, before bed
    ~creatine mono~ before workout 5g
    ~BCAA~ wake up, preworkout, post workout, bed, 2000mg each
    ~glutamine~same as BCAA 1000mg each time[/QUOTE]

This shows you have some knowledge to start with so your better off than some guys. Go to the Diet section and Read up on the "how to Bulk threads"

We can't start to explain how CRITICAL it is for you to get your diet PERFECT before you even consider to run a cycle.

The risks far outweigh the benefits at your weight unless you have been training and dieting perfect for awhile now.

Then, once you've got all that down, spend awhile studying PCT protocols and look up some info on TEST E since its considered the best first timer cycle.

* Good luck*

thanks for the feed back so far.. well most of it. lol. I have not touched steroids yet to answer your question. I will be turning 25 in two months when I plan on doing my first cycle though( 500 MG tes eth/week 20 mgDbol/ day)at which time I will be 175(the most I have weighed) and my goal is to gain 20-25 pounds and keep half of that. Im just a real skinny guy(natural 10% bf, super ripped) like all of my family... genetics. if I dont train and eat I hover around 155. Super fast metabolism+ im super active. Im not using this as an excuse and Maybe I do need to step up the calories a bit. I have always studied diet and I feel that it is 75+% of building muscle so im confident in that department. Could any one answer my original question?(creatine
    on cycle)

ps. wish i genetics like you ultra 40, trust me

well im gonna go eat a huge bowl of brice rice and chicken!!!!..... and a salad with olive oil!!! *runs out of room crying*

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    well im gonna go eat a huge bowl of brice rice and chicken!!!!..... and a salad with olive oil!!! *runs out of room crying*
    Do that 6x a day

Seriously you could get to 185 naturally EASILY. You could get to 200 natty over time.

well you have actually motivated me to hit the diet and sups only for a bit only. I think I might set a weight goal to hit before any juice.....

thanks

Thats a good idea man. Why waste juice to gain 15 lbs when you could do it naturally pretty quickly..Its better in the long run.

Up ten pounds already ... and counting.

TheDoctor is offline New Member
    eat lots of food and take stuff to get your body clean and ready for a cycle like liver supplements and digestive supplements. take a probiotic so your stomach will be ready to digest all that extra food you will be taking in and maybe some enzymes. milk thistle and artichoke help with liver enzymes. drink lots of water. protein and aminos never hurt anyone so id stay on em. especially the glutamine. get on that heavy once you start. just some doctor (D.O.) advice.

After re-reading this thread i would like to again thank eveyone fot there solid advice. from 165 to 200 natty. didnt think it was possible at the time. now i can be the good samaratain that tells the "inexperienced know it alls" to hit the diet before the juice. lol

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Check your diet and training....no need to cycle right now. Train for a few months and get your weight up and diet in check and then after you have reached the weight you want to be then think about a cycle.

Thread Information