Thread: Big Ass!!

kappaboy06 is offline New Member

Big Ass!!

sup guys i'm fairly new to talking supplements..but i needed some of you guys help..im a real hard gainer..and i always had a small ass..but i started taking muscle tech and some russian bear..to just put on weight..but this shit have made my ass huge...i mean my ass gotten really big..i wanted to know if this normal...does weight gainer or creatine make your butt bigger..or am i just a freak..lol..i know i sound dumb..but im not..just un-inform..i could use your help..have any of you heard of this happening or specific ones that do it more than othere????????????????..thanks

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    y does it matter how big ur ass is??? and all it is, is calories

dude man not trying to say it life or death ..but i dont what some extra baggage behind me man..i wanted to put on weight in arms. legs etc..but it was only going to my stomach..but now my back side..it matters to me..because it gettting bigger than i would like..and i wanted to know if weight gainer might have some thing to do with this..thats y i ask for help cuz i dont know
    Last edited by kappaboy06; 04-06-2008 at 12:17 AM.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    yes the gainer has somthing to do with this. instead of the gainer just eat real food

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    squat

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    kappaboy06 although your question is a little funny/weird i do understand what you're talking about. i'm also a hard gainer and have been working on keeping my weight for years. one of the side effects to me upping my calories, protein, etc is that my ass grows. now the rest of my body grows too, legs, arms, chest, back you name it. but my ass bubbles out at a 2/1 ratio. whether i do squats or nothing at all the f&cking thing still grows. i've gone form a 32" waist to a 38" over the last 4 years (i'm 6'1"-230lbs-15%bf). My only suggestion to you would be to watch your fat/sugar intake, and do a shit load of cardio. that's the only thing that helps me. However hopefully someone else on the board could provide more/better suggestions.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I did squats in my early twenties and I got a bubble but from it. Chicks dig my ass, often describing it a a black mans ass on a white boy.

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I did squats in my early twenties and I got a bubble but from it. Chicks dig my ass, often describing it a a black mans ass on a white boy.
    LMAO!!! yeah my gf loves mine too, she often uses it as a pillow when watching movies.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Do more cardio and squat with a closer stance.

so does squats make ur butt bigger..because someone one told me to squats to make it smaller? cuz i mean im starting to get a bubble butt..i men not likeim horrified by it..just not athletic enough..if that make sense..s squats help make it smaller

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    they work your glutes in addition to the rest of your legs so yes squats will make your ass bigger. is your ass just getting fat or is it muscle?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Squatting with a wide stance made my ass bigger. But as mentioned in an earlier thread girls like it, its not a fat ass its a muscle ass lol.

see it getting fatt..not muscle..i mean i wouldnt mind..but dont know the right exercises to turn that into muscle

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Stick with a lean protein diet. And do some cardio. I don't really squat anymore because my ass gets big quickly - not fat, but muscular and not in the proportion to the rest of me that I want. I played college football and they used to say I had a black mans rear back then (i'm caucasian). That hasn't changed 15 years later. However, women seem to like my rear quarters. Had many comments over the years from women, so I guess it isn't all bad.

so just squats work on toning up ur ass?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Squats will build your glutes - sounds like your ass is just getting fat from too many junk calories. Are you using a weight gainer by chance?? If so, stick with a lean protein diet, and add cardio into your routine. If your ass is fat, doing squats will build more muscle under the fat making that area even larger. You need to cut the fat down.

if your ass is getting fat its from your diet

yeah...see i mean i have a small ass..but it getting uch bigger since i been on weight gainer..im taking that size on now and muscle tech..guess i should do squats to help..i just figured the weight gainer might been helping it get bigger

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    im a hard gainer also and when I'm bulking my pant size goes up too.... Must be a hard gainer trait... All the girls I date like it though. its more muscle than fat. do the stair stepper for your cardio

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Its def the weight gainer man. Just listen to these guys and stick with real food. Check out the diet section as your butt getting bigger has alot less to do with your working out than you think..

thanks man..so squats are good for toning your glute. any other exercises?

Thread Information