gtrawee is offline New Member

Waxy Maize Starch

Any info on addition of Waxy Maize Starch would be appreciated. Opinions, post/pre or during workout addition, better with or without added whey. How much etc...??? Does it affect insulin and body fat dramatically? Whatever you can give me is appreciated. Trying to put on 15 lbs in 12 weeks. Aiming for 4000 cals with 400 g protein per day.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    15lbs in 12 weeks??? U better be dieting n lifting ur ass off... Actually i just tryed the WMS4the1st time2day. I use 112g of WMS 50g protien isolate and exactly 1hr after i eat a can of tuna and a bowl of oatmean(mixed in water). yes it affects insulin actually one of my buddys(who deff knows his stuff bout gear/HGH/slin) said that WMS hits blood so quick that it can actually cause insulin resistince if not used with injectable slin. I persoanlly would do 4500-5000cals if u can, unless ur doing a clean/lean bulk? Hope that helps, like i said i just started using it today so i cant really say how well it works, and im not using slin w/it

Hope it won't cause insulin resistance if used for a few weeks during a cycle. I expect an insulin rush but planning only using post workout to help replenish glycogen, surely the added protein will slow down digestion.

I wonder if supplementing with ALA and cinnamon would help counteract increasing sensitivity to insulin ?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i drink it pre and post workout with bcaas

i drink it pre because i work out in the mornings and i cant hold down food so i wanna have something in my stomach

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i drink it pre and post workout with bcaas

i drink it pre because i work out in the mornings and i cant hold down food so i wanna have something in my stomach
    I thought about trying that today but decided im only gona use it PWO. Id imagine u would get one hell of a pump if u use it preWO though, with that much glyco n ur blood being pretty much forced into ur muscles...

Thread Information