Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro View Post
    i know it was asked earlier and i'll ask again.....i thought superdrol was no longer available?
    Yes, superdrol made by anabolic extreme is no longer sold for whatever reason. Since superdrol is such a crazy ph and most people like it/buy it, smaller companies make what is called a clone of superdrol (SD). This clone is the same exact compound as the original superdrol from anabolic extreme. The only real question is how pure are the raws are these companies making the clones? I know Competitive Edge Labs (CEL) test all their batchs made and have no problem shwoing people thier lab results for the purity. I also know if the purity is under 90%, they wont sell it. I cant say the same for the other companies making sd clones for a ridiculus price. cel's m-drol sells for only 20 bucks for 90 10 mg caps in a bottle!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    so which is it, the hdrol or mdrol?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro View Post
    i know it was asked earlier and i'll ask again.....i thought superdrol was no longer available?
    there are superdrol clones out there

SoonerEye is offline Junior Member
    Anabolic Xtreme currently has Superdrol NG...wonder if sides aren't as bad, or if I should just go the epistane route. I have it narrowed down to SD, MD, and epistane. Decisions decisions......

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerEye View Post
    Anabolic Xtreme currently has Superdrol NG...wonder if sides aren't as bad, or if I should just go the epistane route. I have it narrowed down to SD, MD, and epistane. Decisions decisions......
    SD NG sssssuuuuuuxxxxxxxx

dont waste your money

Really, so not the same as the older version. Know anything about Hyperdrol2, or Mass FX? Or are you firm on epistane...Thanks man.

Blog Entries
    Really, so not the same as the older version. Know anything about Hyperdrol2, or Mass FX? Or are you firm on epistane...Thanks man.
    I have read some on Epistane and it looks great. I have a bottle, but haven't opened it yet. Probably get to it within the year, cuz I have Mass Tabs and Promagnon 25 to use up

I would really suggest to you a superdrol cycle. I know your a bit worried about the sides, but with all the proper support, you should be fine.

Then again, it is your first cycle in a long while, and it does seem like the sides worry you, which is ok. So yeah, maybe an Epistane cycle.
    From my research, its pretty mild, and with proper diet, can guarantee you about 10lbs, and some nice strength gains.

lol its your choice

Yeah, I want the superdrol cycle, but the only SD I see now is the SD NG. Is there some available otherwise. I really don't want mild, I want WORKS, ACCOMPLISHES, my goal. I will stick with the plan. Not willing to take the real stuff risk(for the legal risks I mean) but if I'm going to drop the ends on it, it better friggin work, and work well. PM me if you know another source on the good SD..since you say the NG sucks.
    Last edited by SoonerEye; 04-21-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I want the superdrol cycle, but the only SD I see now is the SD NG. Is there some available otherwise. I really don't want mild, I want WORKS, ACCOMPLISHES, my goal. I will stick with the plan. Not willing to take the real stuff risk, but if I'm going to drop the ends on it, it better friggin work, and work well. PM me if you know another source on the good SD..since you say the NG sucks.
    I believe M-Drol is a Superdrol clone. Thats what I would get.

Any certain brand...or just M-drol. Who is the maker?

M-Drol is made by Competitive Edge Labs, do a search. Best superdrol clone i know if on the current market. Ive found nutraplanet to have it for the best price of only $19.99 and thats for 90 caps of 10mg a cap. Most clones are double that price for only 60 caps at 10mg each cap. COuld also search on nextag to find a good price if nutaplanet is sold out.

See post #41 bro, already mentioned it.

Damn thats cheap...what gives? Guess it's my if it's cheap it probably is....

I'm going that route, with the same support supps I was going to take on SD. Clomid, or nolvadex PCT?

IM MACHO is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys I got 2 options that I am going back and forth on and cant really decide what to do, Hopefully u guys will be able to give me some advice. Heres my options!

option #1 2perdrol 3-4 weeks @ 10mgs ed for the first week and 20-30 for the last 2-3 weeks with 275 mgs of test once a week for 10 weeks!

option #2 2perdrol for 3-5 weeks and run test at 500mgs a week split up to 2 shots a week!

Reason I am leaning towards this is I kinda wanted to run a low dose of test with the 2perdrol since Anothony Roberts added the ingredient that opens androgen receptors allowing it to work will with other gear. I am gonna be running all my supporting supplement with this but was kinda wondering do i run my supporting supplement all the way thru until my 10 weeks of test is done and thru pct as well? Also do I start PCT after my last injection of test? Let me know guys so i cant start!! Thanks IM MACHO!!

Blog Entries
    I'm going that route, with the same support supps I was going to take on SD. Clomid, or nolvadex PCT?
    PCT:

Clomid 105/105/70/70
    Aromasin 25/25/25/25
    Myogenx @ 6 caps ed

and start some creatine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IM MACHO View Post
    Hey guys I got 2 options that I am going back and forth on and cant really decide what to do, Hopefully u guys will be able to give me some advice. Heres my options!

option #1 2perdrol 3-4 weeks @ 10mgs ed for the first week and 20-30 for the last 2-3 weeks with 275 mgs of test once a week for 10 weeks!

option #2 2perdrol for 3-5 weeks and run test at 500mgs a week split up to 2 shots a week!

Reason I am leaning towards this is I kinda wanted to run a low dose of test with the 2perdrol since Anothony Roberts added the ingredient that opens androgen receptors allowing it to work will with other gear. I am gonna be running all my supporting supplement with this but was kinda wondering do i run my supporting supplement all the way thru until my 10 weeks of test is done and thru pct as well? Also do I start PCT after my last injection of test? Let me know guys so i cant start!! Thanks IM MACHO!!
    Option 2: 4 weeks 2perdrol 20/20/30/30
    12 weeks test e 500mgs wk (250 on monday, 250 on thursday)
    you r talking about test e correct? seeing how your shooting it weekly...

You can drop the milk thistle when your done with yr oral, or keep it goin for another couple weeks.

Dont quote me on this, but if I remember right, isn't PCT 14 days after last shot???? thats for test e... Someoneelse jump in on this one...

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    not available legally. it was banned and is a steroid in every sense. not a ph

futurestar67 is offline Junior Member
    Ive been on Superdrol for 2.5 weeks now I have been doing 40/40/30/20. I havnt got any huge gains yet other than my numbers in the weight room going up a little. How long until I should see the weight gains. I have gained about 2 lbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information