Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerEye is offline Junior Member

Arrow Question for anyone who has taken Superdrol....

Please share your overall opinion on it, and how you cycled it. Or if you don't like it, something as effective otherwise. Thanks
    Last edited by SoonerEye; 04-11-2008 at 01:29 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    what are your stats and cycle history?

Blog Entries

6"4 200lbs 18% body fat. I'm built like a wide receiver. Been a very long time since I cycled anything. I'm mainly going this route because of the legal risk in getting the real stuff. A few people I trust had very good things to say about it so here i am. Thanks for the info, alot more to it than I thought. I had shoulder surgery a year and a half ago so consistency in the gym has been tough to achieve. I'm all good now, and ready to rock it. Oh how I miss the mid 90's when things were are alot more available.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerEye View Post
    6"4 200lbs 18% body fat. I'm built like a wide receiver. Been a very long time since I cycled anything. I'm mainly going this route because of the legal risk in getting the real stuff. A few people I trust had very good things to say about it so here i am. Thanks for the info, alot more to it than I thought. I had shoulder surgery a year and a half ago so consistency in the gym has been tough to achieve. I'm all good now, and ready to rock it. Oh how I miss the mid 90's when things were are alot more available.
    Yes, there is alot more involved with Superdrol. You need your support supps, PCT, correct diet, and solid workout routine.

They usually say get down to around 15% before cycling anything.

Since its been awhile, or your first cycle, just run it by itself. Byitself, with a solid bulking diet and workout routine, its not uncommon to get a good 15-20lbs and great strength gains.

Superdrol is good stuff, but can have some nasty sides.

Just make sure you know what your doing, and have everything on hand, ready to use.

Is the Clomid accessable? Or is it banned as well? I see the knock off nolvadex , but not sure if it is legit. I printed everything on the link you gave, but just need to get my pct in order. Where to buy?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i agree with bigsexi

and you can get clomid from a research chem site...

Blog Entries
    just click on clomid in blue

or go here

http://www.AR-R.com/shop/default.php...6acdc07890b47a

Thanks man! but I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by SoonerEye; 04-11-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Guess they are out......

So let me get this straight for those in the know. I'm being told to start week one with 10mg a day, then the next 3 weeks at 20mg a day. Week 2 10mg morning, 10 in the afternoon, and thereafter. During cycle and PCT- milk thistle 2000mg, Hawthorne Berry 1100mg, CoQ10-250mg, RYR-100mg, Niacin 1000mg(which will light me up) and my animal stak pack. PCT-Week 1 Clomid 100mg Aromasin 25mg Week 2 Clomid 70mg Aromasin 25mg, Week 3 Clomid 70mg Aromasin 25mg, Week 4 Clomid 35mg Aromasin 25mg. Ddi I leave something out?

getfit28 is offline Member
    Superdrol?? I thought they ended this stuff long time ago,,, Is superdrol still around bro??
    I loved it & did it by it's self before comming on the dark side now I just love test

Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Superdrol?? I thought they ended this stuff long time ago,,, Is superdrol still around bro??
    I loved it & did it by it's self before comming on the dark side now I just love test
    Test would be my choice, but not willing to take the legal risk. I hear superdrol is rough, is this true, or if I stay with the cycle will I be cool?

getfit28 is offline Member
    Test would be my choice, but not willing to take the legal risk. I hear superdrol is rough, is this true, or if I stay with the cycle will I be cool?
    Yes,,, superdrol is harsher...

Damn....this sucks. I miss the mid 90's when sh$% wasn't so hard to get.

Blog Entries
    Maybe they are of clomid right now.

Well, other research chem sites sell it.

Superdrol can be pretty nasty, but with the proper support and everything, you will be fine.

Blog Entries
    So let me get this straight for those in the know. I'm being told to start week one with 10mg a day, then the next 3 weeks at 20mg a day. Week 2 10mg morning, 10 in the afternoon, and thereafter. During cycle and PCT- milk thistle 2000mg, Hawthorne Berry 1100mg, CoQ10-250mg, RYR-100mg, Niacin 1000mg(which will light me up) and my animal stak pack. PCT-Week 1 Clomid 100mg Aromasin 25mg Week 2 Clomid 70mg Aromasin 25mg, Week 3 Clomid 70mg Aromasin 25mg, Week 4 Clomid 35mg Aromasin 25mg. Ddi I leave something out?
    Mine would look a little more like:

Superdrol: 20/20/30/30

Supporting Supps: (start 1-2 weeks before actual cycle) "pre load"
    -Milk thistle 3000mg ed
    -Hawthorn - 1500mg ed
    -CoQ10- 200mg ed
    -RYR- 1000mg ed
    -Flush Free Naicin - 2000mg ed

PCT:
    Clomid 105/105/75/75
    Aromasin 25/25/25/25
    Myogenx 6 caps ed

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Damn....this sucks. I miss the mid 90's when sh$% wasn't so hard to get.
    Shit, i miss a year ago when shit wasnt hard to get at all. It was as easy as buyn a reg supp off line. As for the SD, when i used it the last few days of my 4wk cycle i started to piss apple juice no matter how much H2o I was drinkn

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Mine would look a little more like:

Superdrol: 20/20/30/30

Supporting Supps: (start 1-2 weeks before actual cycle) "pre load"
    -Milk thistle 3000mg ed
    -Hawthorn - 1500mg ed
    -CoQ10- 200mg ed
    -RYR- 1000mg ed
    -Flush Free Naicin - 2000mg ed

PCT:
    Clomid 105/105/75/75
    Aromasin 25/25/25/25
    Myogenx 6 caps ed
    Agreed with big sexy here! No need to stack if this is ur first time taking sd or a sd clone. Also could take 2-3 grams of taurine on cycle if u get bad back or calf pumps. i didnt and i took my m-drol at 20/30/30/30. Very nice lean bulking ph sd is. Very low sides for me while on m-drol and great gains!

So you like the M better? Did the superdrol mess with ya?

Wink

So you like the M better? Did the superdrol mess with ya?
    For me, got little to no sides. Maybe a few zits in the face but nothing out of control. Never got the calf/back pumps people talk about or lethargy or any of that. I was also taking all support supps throughout cycle and pct so im sure that helped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    For me, got little to no sides. Maybe a few zits in the face but nothing out of control. Never got the calf/back pumps people talk about or lethargy or any of that. I was also taking all support supps throughout cycle and pct so im sure that helped!
    Similar to my friend

I took the original SD and he took M-Drol

I did have better gains, as far as strength and weight goes. But as far as back pumps and all these sides, he didn't experience much at all, compared to me

Name a few others that are comparable to Superdrol, but that aren't as harsh. Or as long as I take the supplements with it will it not be so harsh. Just a little concerned about SD...even though I hear people rave about it. Thanks guys.

Name a few others that are comparable to Superdrol, but that aren't as harsh. Or as long as I take the supplements with it will it not be so harsh. Just a little concerned about SD...even though I hear people rave about it. Thanks guys.
    Whats ur ph history? Have u ever takin a ph before? If not then sd should not be the first one u try. If you've never takin a ph before then you could start off slow with a non-methyl ph like Bold, Propadrol, Revolt, etc. A ph thats comparable to sd and not so harsh and easy to find would probably be h-drol. Very dry gains like sd since theres little to no water retention and good strength gains as well. H-drol is also said to be less harsh on ur liver and much milder sides if any. Just read and search and read some more.

No not my first. Just been a few years since the last one. I think I will probably be fine with it.(sd) Couldn't be any worse than the partying I did back in the day. lol Can I also take my animal pak vitamins with it?

Blog Entries
    U should look into Epistane.

Its a rather mild oral that have had some really great reviews.

I have a bottle myself

First bottle, or have you taken it before? I read some good stuff about it. Is there anyone that hasn't had bad side effects on SD? Sounds like you will gain, but at what cost? Can't decide on which way to go.

No not my first. Just been a few years since the last one. I think I will probably be fine with it.(sd) Couldn't be any worse than the partying I did back in the day. lol Can I also take my animal pak vitamins with it?
    Of course silly theyre vitamins! I used to take animal paks for awhile, damn all those pills. I just take ast's 32x now twice a day. Yeah epi is good, also could try rpn havoc. Same thing just whichever u get a better price on but these 2 seem to be the best brands for the compound used.

Read some stuff on testanate as well....but out of all the ones we have mentioned in my thread is that it sounds like superdrol is the big gainer. Just don't want a fast heart rate with it. They probably all have some side effects though. Ya dig..

Read some stuff on testanate as well....but out of all the ones we have mentioned in my thread is that it sounds like superdrol is the big gainer. Just don't want a fast heart rate with it. They probably all have some side effects though. Ya dig..
    I never got elevated heart rate from any ph. As long as u read and understand the sticky up top and use all the support supps and pct then any sides u might get will be kept at a minimal level. If ur gonna go with m-drol or any sd clone id say start off with 20 mg for the first week or 2 then bump up to 30 mg ed for the last week or two. Stuff should kick in round day 7 so you'll know by then what to do with ur dose. An easy way to get all or most of ur spport supps is taking life support from anabolic innovations. Just 4 caps ed and u get most of ur support supp requirements there. You could add more milk thistle to it though. Also take it with pct!

IM MACHO is offline Associate Member
    hey guys... got all my supporting supps.. clomid.. and myo.. however i see lion is outta aromasin at this given time... is this a must or is there any other product like aromasin that i could take it its place? other then that i am all ready to start my 2perdrol!

Quote Originally Posted by IM MACHO View Post
    hey guys... got all my supporting supps.. clomid.. and myo.. however i see lion is outta aromasin at this given time... is this a must or is there any other product like aromasin that i could take it its place? other then that i am all ready to start my 2perdrol!
    Id wait bro, better be safe than sorry. Ive already talked to them nd they said in a few weeks their stock will be back up. ATD maybe? Its a mild AI dosed at 75 mg ed. Id wait though for the aromasin , especially if you've never takin a sd clone before d not sure what its gonna do as far as sides go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IM MACHO View Post
    wait for it at AR

or just get it from another chem research site

but do not start your cycle without everything, and I mean everything, on hand lol trust me

sounds good to me.. i have been making some solid gains naturally as of late.. so i am gonna wait till i plateau and then start.. which by that time lion should have some in!! What do u guy's think about adding a small dose of test with this for 10 weeks?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Great point bro, and someone said this is a steroid few time ago. wtf

CL

DessertRat is offline New Member
    When I took a cycle of SD, I put on roughly 15 pounds of water waight, and I couldn't run because my shins cramped so bad... lost all the weight within weeks

Quote Originally Posted by DessertRat View Post
    When I took a cycle of SD, I put on roughly 15 pounds of water waight, and I couldn't run because my shins cramped so bad... lost all the weight within weeks

Did u run a proper PCT?

DessertRat is offline New Member
    yes absolutly. S-drol honestly made me feel like shit

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DessertRat View Post
    yes absolutly. S-drol honestly made me feel like shit

That sucks. Guess thats why theres no steroid or prohormone that works the same for everyone since everyone's body is different and reacts differently to these compounds. I had great results with little sides!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i know it was asked earlier and i'll ask again.....i thought superdrol was no longer available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information