JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

Kre-Alkalyn by sci fit

i have just started trying this product, read some good things about it and i can not mess with mono anymore, it messes with my stomach bad.

my question is...does this product need to be cycled on and off and if so how long? also, im taking 2 grams after i work out(1/2 teaspoon). does this seem like a good dose? my 2nd day on it i tried taking it before and after i worked out and it seemed to bother my stomach a little but just doing it after i lift mixed in with my Glutamine and water seems ok for me.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    take 2-3 months then one month off

pump.joe is offline Associate Member
    I have never heard of cycling off of creatine. Anyone have a reference to why it should be done?

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I have read many times why you need to cycle it on and off.....to put it simpley your body falls back to homeostasis.....you'll lose the effects. Also KRE=Alkyn works awesome with VAR as does CEE

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    when i take creatine i make steady progress for the first 4-6 weeks and then it stops,so i started to cycle off for 2-4 weeks but maybe everyone is different.

ive been on for a few weeks, 1st week of June im starting a bottle of Myogenx and wondering if maybe i should take a break from the creatine then and go back on after im done with the Myogenx or run it right through that

main question is with the kre-alkalyn should it be cycled on and off and if so for how long? just looking for a few more opinions or facts on this? thanks.

bump

Thread Information