wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Best BCAA Powder & Price???

Hey guys, im tired of having to take 15+bcaa pills a day to get the 20 grams of bcaa into my body. Ive also tried many different raw and combo powders but all to chalky/rocky and dont dissolve very well with water. Do you guys use/know of any BCAA powder with a 2:1:1 ratio that mixes easily with water and a good price or where to buy? I know buying generic is usually always cheaper for same quality as name brand since ur not paying for the name. Looking for a powder with at least 60 servings with around 8-10 grams per serving so i dont have to order every 3 weeks. Im not picky on who makes it, just mainly looking for a powder with this kind of ratio and dissolves completely when mixed with water or even orange/cranbery juice. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Hey guys, im tired of having to take 15+bcaa pills a day to get the 20 grams of bcaa into my body. Ive also tried many different raw and combo powders but all to chalky/rocky and dont dissolve very well with water. Do you guys use/know of any BCAA powder with a 2:1:1 ratio that mixes easily with water and a good price or where to buy? I know buying generic is usually always cheaper for same quality as name brand since ur not paying for the name. Looking for a powder with at least 60 servings with around 8-10 grams per serving so i dont have to order every 3 weeks. Im not picky on who makes it, just mainly looking for a powder with this kind of ratio and dissolves completely when mixed with water or even orange/cranbery juice. Thanks guys!
    Bump.

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    Purple wraath, thats all I can say......ever.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I dont know about the 2:1:1 ration but a company called Prosource have 500g for 13 buck it have 4g of leucine, 2g of iso-leucine and 2g of valine per serving with ober 60 serving in it. But thats all it is is BCAA nothing else.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    I dont know about the 2:1:1 ration? 4g of leucine, 2g of iso-leucine and 2g of valine
    haha lmao rofl thats exacly what it is.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Optimum nutition has a 2:1:1 post-workout supp. called 2:1:1 recovery
    2 parts glucose/waxy maize and hydrolyzed whey. 1 part sucrose and egg albumin and 1 part furctose and micellar casein

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    2 parts glucose/waxy maize and hydrolyzed whey. 1 part sucrose and egg albumin and 1 part furctose and micellar casein
    hey he means like 2g luieciene 1g iso luicine 1g valine. so you see the 2:1:1

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Bccas are just that. Personally I take in Xtend, amazing taste. It also has some glutamine. I buy it on sale whenever I can.

I dont know about the 2:1:1 ration but a company called Prosource have 500g for 13 buck it have 4g of leucine, 2g of iso-leucine and 2g of valine per serving with ober 60 serving in it. But thats all it is is BCAA nothing else.
    Exactly what im lookin for, just pure bcaa powder but does this stuff from prosource dissolve in water? Are you talking about p r o s o u r c e dot com? Thats sounds like a deal but i really want this type of mix/dosage to dissolve completely in water. I dont care if i gotta pay a couple extra bucks for a powder that will disolve completely with water but under 20 bucks for sure for 60 servings is a deal at this dose.

Yeah, i heard about this new pwo supp they just put out. Im not really lookin into the whole waixy maize and crap, just a basic bcaa powder with a 2:1:1 ratio like u said in ur first post. ON makes a pure bcaa powder for a good price but i had to throw that crap away! Like dinking pure sea salt in cold water, crazy rocks that wouldnt dissolve worth shit no matter what u mixed it with or even using a blender.

Quote Originally Posted by siddy101 View Post
    Purple wraath, thats all I can say......ever.
    If heard good things bout this mix but does it dissolve completely with a spooon in water? Thats what im mostly lookin for and the 2:1:1 ratio or close to it. I know this product is kinda pricey for how many servings u get but i dont mind if it tastes good in water and mixes completely. DOes it?

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Bccas are just that. Personally I take in Xtend, amazing taste. It also has some glutamine. I buy it on sale whenever I can.
    This sounds like good stuff, especially if it tastes good and has gutamine for an extra bonus! Whats the average price u find it for and does it dissollve good in water? Whats the companie's name that makes it?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    SciFit BCAA Powder 5000

This sounds like good stuff, especially if it tastes good and has gutamine for an extra bonus! Whats the average price u find it for and does it dissollve good in water? Whats the companie's name that makes it?
    Xtend by scivation it looks like, just answered my own question. Lokks pretty pricey though, only 30 servings for 20 bucks is what i could find on nextag. Im lookiing to take 2 servings ed with that dose so 15 days worth for 20 bucks, pretty pricey for me right now. DOes it dissolve really good though in water?

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    SciFit BCAA Powder 5000
    Whats up bigsexy? CHeck ur pm from me that ima send u in like 4 days with and upadte bout what we were talkin bout. DOes this stuff dissolve easy in water and taste ok? SOrry to keep asking the same question but it seems everyone is just shouting out names but not saying if it dissolves completely in water or not and the taste. Thats what im mostly concerned about.

Xtend by scivation it looks like, just answered my own question. Lokks pretty pricey though, only 30 servings for 20 bucks is what i could find on nextag. Im lookiing to take 2 servings ed with that dose so 15 days worth for 20 bucks, pretty pricey for me right now. DOes it dissolve really good though in water?
    Nutra has it. Dissolves ok compared to other BCAAs but the taste is not comparable whatsoever. IF there is one supplement that I cannot tolerate it is bulk BCAAs, so for me whenever Xtend is on sale I order a boat load. Yes it is a little pricey but buy it on sale on the difference is marginal.

Nutra has it. Dissolves ok compared to other BCAAs but the taste is not comparable whatsoever. IF there is one supplement that I cannot tolerate it is bulk BCAAs, so for me whenever Xtend is on sale I order a boat load. Yes it is a little pricey but buy it on sale on the difference is marginal.
    Whos Nutra? Is that the company name that makes it or a web site that sells it for a good price? When i looked up xtend it looked like scivation or something like that makes xtend. Ill give it a try if its as good as u say. Guess ima have to get 40 bucks worth just to last me a month of bcaas. Damn this bb lifestyle is expensive! Cant imagine how much id save every month if i wasnt buying protein powders, bcaas, creatine, support supps, multi-v, they all add up each month.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    SciFit BCAA Powder 5000
    This stuff is really cheap in cost, 200 servings just under 50 bucks. BUT, doin some research and found on the prodct description it says specifically that it doesnt mix well and they even suggest to stick a teaspon amount (1 serving size) in ur mouth, then take a shot of water to down it. Not really what im lookin for if its really that bad. Hows this stuff for u?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    This stuff is really cheap in cost, 200 servings just under 50 bucks. BUT, doin some research and found on the prodct description it says specifically that it doesnt mix well and they even suggest to stick a teaspon amount (1 serving size) in ur mouth, then take a shot of water to down it. Not really what im lookin for if its really that bad. Hows this stuff for u?
    I like it. For the price, its hard to beat.

I know bcaa's can be hard to mix in the first place. But I never notice it. I just put 10-15 grams in my shakes, and I never have a problem.
    I guess if you just mixed it with water, you will notice it. But with my orange juice, whey, and glutamine, those 10 grams of bcaa's just get lost in there.

Its nutraplanet man.

Its nutraplanet man.
    Thanks, nutraplanet does have it for pretty cheap compared to other sites for xtend 1016grams. Ill pick up a bottle and try it out. Thanks guys!

Becareful man, once you try it you may never go back. I picked up a truck load because usually its around $50-$60. At that price, if it stays Ill pick up even more.

Thread Information