anabolicshark is offline Associate Member

cant go all out!!? what to do?

I have been debating in my mind for a long time on the time frame for my 3rd cycle, and have done a lot of research, THANKS TO EVERYONE that helped.

my new problem is: I have moved in a different field in my career where traveling is a must and a lots of it as well. so serious and dedicated cycle is really out of question.

now, i have been preparing very hard for this, and i am physically ready, which is also a problem, my diet has improved a lot as well...

i am considering to do "soft" cycle and please dont judge me, in my personal opinon true cycle should be done only when fully dedicated time/strength/mental stage, and at this time I am lacking 1/3

I would love to hear what do you suggest, orals: even strong "GNC" kind products that i can buy in stores just to enhance my look and work outs, i have worked hard to get here and really would hate to stop.

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    if you cant go all out dont waste you money and time on AAS.
    stick to the basics:
    bcaa's
    protien
    creatine
    multi vit
    glutamine

My only problem with your statement is, i have no time for it doesnt mean that i cant enhance my look with something, over the counter stuff is mild but i ll just like to know what really works, i can still use var on the road even dballs,
    I meant to say that injectibles are very fragile on time frame and i wouldn't carry it with me yet i wouldn't like to miss a dose...

workouts will not be as big of the problem i fly to designated areas therefor ill have memebership ready where ever i go.. i just want to know what is it that any of you have done in past without going all out

im 27
    6'4
    12bf
    had 2 very good cycles in past
    last one was completed in feb 07

i am looking to bulk up "true" 15-20lbs in next 4 mo
    dont mind bulk and cut cycle

i am very much focused to full body development as much as strength, i have been doing this for long years and have been abstent form the "market" for a while, i used to use mass tabss with anavar and that was amazing results
    but mass tabs are discontinued and just would like to see what is new out there that works as well

Thread Information