Thread: cutting...

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member

cutting...

6' 190lbs 15%bf. super clean diet with around 2200 cals daily. 45 min cardio 6 days a week. Trying to get down to 10%bf. All natty only protien, glutemien (spelling), and 5g creatine. what should i be taking? saw that "arson" by muscle asylum project but sometime that big brand stuff sucks

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Chopper, when you say "Natural" I assume you mean no performance enhancing substances. Are you opposed to Clen and/or an EC stack too?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some Carntine and green tea extract before cardio will help a little. Not sure how "natural" you wanna keep it, but clen and T3 will do the trick for sure. Might want to think about kicking the Creatine while cutting too, it will help you drop some water weight.

only natural now but im not opposed to anything. going to do a test cycle come fall. what is the clen ? will any of these effect me still gaining muscle? or am i gonna be just holding what i have

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Clen will still help on keeping your achieved muscles.
    But I'd stay natural if you never tried to cut

stay natuaral is in not using the T3 or clens? is there any info on the clens on the forums. read about the T3 (cytomel ) already

bump

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    No t3 unless ur on aas clen will help and there is plenty of info in here about it. BUT if you have never tried to diet before you will get better result by just dieting and cardio, there is no need for anything kinda drugs or stimulants. What are your stats chopper?

No t3 unless you are on Anabolics. Clenbuterol will help you burn fat and there is plenty of info on the sight. give us your stats, how long have you been working out. How do you know your at 15% body fat? have you been tested?

thinking about doing a clen cycle. stats are 6' 190lbs and 15%bf age 24. was tested with a 3 point caliper and came to 15%bf. eletronic one was 9%. gonna do a water test soon for more accuracy. have been dieting good a few months and heavy cardio the last month. want to cut down to 10% by summer. have always had a high metab but want to step it up

some clen should do nicely do some research on this site and visit www.ar-r.com they may not be up and running right now but just keep checking, they got what will help u.

I will check it out. thanks for the info. debating between this and something like hydroxycut or something similar. Or if i can achieve cutting 5% bf by summer all natty

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Some Carntine and green tea extract before cardio will help a little. Not sure how "natural" you wanna keep it, but clen and T3 will do the trick for sure. Might want to think about kicking the Creatine while cutting too, it will help you drop some water weight.
    agree with getting rid of the creatine. I stopped taking a week ago and already lost 7 lbs. of water.

m302 how many grams a day were you taking? and for how long did you cycle it? im taking 5g of that GNC 189 creatine and 5g or monohydrate as well as what little bit is in the pre-workout drink. how fast do you see a diff from kickin the creatine? maybe do it like 3 weeks before no shirt weather?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its all water weight so it will come off fast, like m302 said, you will see a difference in about a week. Strenght might go down a bit, but if your cutting, you def want to kick the creatine.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    lipoflame

eca stack

clen

diet

cardio

sex

Thread Information