Fullback48 is offline New Member

Methyl 1-D!!?!?!?

thinkin of takin it, anyone try it? howd it work? side effects?

DreamingBig is offline Junior Member
    shrinks ur nards. stick with creatine

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingBig View Post
    shrinks ur nards. stick with creatine
    stupid comment yes many ppl have had success with it try reading some of the stickies u can get a lot of info from them also try the search function im sure u can find plenty of threads about it good luck man

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I used it for about 4-5 months and noticed a big improvment in lean muscle gains. I only gained about 7lbs but i was alot leaner as well. Side effects that i noticed I always seemed to be pissed off and horney as hell, but thats after taking for 4-5 months. I think it works and would recommend it. Oh and no it doesnt shrink your nads it makes you want to use them more.

I forgot to mention that while i was taking it i was stacking it with 1-GH-1 also made by LG Science. So my recommendation is for taking these two products together.

soccerstud0013 is offline New Member
    4-5 months and only 7lbs? doesn't sound like a very good product to me or?

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    He said he gained 7lbs. and became leaner, which means he probably lost 10-15 pounds of fat, while gaining the weight back in muscle.

I've been taking Methyl-1D and Methyl Masterdrol for 8 days now. My aggression is up, my weight is the same, but I look a lot slimmer. So your weight really doesn't matter. I may not have lost weight, but I know I've dropped fat, so I must be gaining muscle in order to maintain the same weight.

I spoke with the guys from LG today, they said not to take it for more than 4-5 weeks, so taking it for months can't be good.

I am only taking it for 4 or 5 weeks total. Then 2 weeks PCT, then 4 weeks off then cycle again. I have a few bottles of Liquid Masterdrol I wanna try. A lot of people say 1-D is a waster of money, can't really comment on that yet. LG has put out a lof of good products, so I find it hard to believe they would put crap on the shelves. The guy from LG did say though, that these new products are def. less effective than the old ones, simply because the old ones were basically steroids . A lot of their stuff has been banned. If I were you I'd def. stack their products together. If you aren't going to stack em then I'd go with either Methyl Masterdrol or Liquid Masterdrol. I don't know how good 1-D alone would be, but people say Masterdrol alone is pretty good. You can even find the old Masterdrol (same as Superdrol) on the internet, but keep in mind that stuff is basically the same as steroids.

Exactly what AaronJM said, that i dropped body fat and gained muscle. I didn't know we weren't supposed to take it more than 5 wks. On the bottle it says not to take more than 6wks and take 2wks pct. I just kept doing that cycle for the whole time. I got a liver test about 1.5 months ago and everything was normal? However the ppl at LG probably know what their talking about. Soccerstud, sounds like these two products give similar results, maybe we should see which one works faster then. Aaron, how long were you on the masterdrol b4 you started noticing results?

I'm still on the masterdrol and 1-D, I've only been taking it 8 days, but due to my strict diet and the supps I think, I have defI. slimmed down.

I imagine I won't see real benefits for another week or so.

The guys at LG said you can take it on and off as much as you want, but to only run it continuously for 5 weeks, then 2 weeks pct, then 4 weeks off.

If I like my results I will finish this up, run pct for 2 weeks, wait 2 weeks then start another cycle.

I don't have anymore 1-D to run next time, but I have 3 bottles of Liquid Masterdrol, and a bottle of Methyl Vol (which is the hard sh*t, it's a clone of Superdrol, I believe it is banned, it is tech. a steroid )

Not sure if I'm gonna do the Liquid Masterdrol next, or go for the Methyl Vol.

The thing Soccer? needs to keep in mind though, is that without 1.5-2 grams of protein per lbs. you weigh and hardwork outs, you won't gain anything from this stuff. Many people say this stuff is crap, but I guarantee they dont eat right. Plus this stuff is not a steroid, therefore, you are NOT going to gain 20 lbs. in 4 weeks. I'd be happy with 5-10 lbs. of muscle in 5 weeks tho, easy to maintain too during PCT.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I've heard nothing but good things about Masterdol and M1D from about 10 people who have used it. Very surprised it is on the shelf at GNC, where the local store is cutting VERY good discounts to it's regulars.

lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member
    I am currently useing Methyl 1D. I have made some gains. Its pretty much visual. I didnt really have any sides. I wasnt going bauld or my dick didnt implode so I'd say it was relativlely harmless. I lifted better as well, I lifted longer. I will buy it again if I cant get my hands on the real thing. I would recomend it.

What I think is funny, is how GNC used to carry products like Superdrol, this stuff from the sounds of it doesn't compare to the products from a few years ago. I'm pissed, I recently started training and dieting seriously, I missed out on the ability to walk into GNC and get some real gear.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    What I think is funny, is how GNC used to carry products like Superdrol, this stuff from the sounds of it doesn't compare to the products from a few years ago. I'm pissed, I recently started training and dieting seriously, I missed out on the ability to walk into GNC and get some real gear.
    Not true. Superdrol was never supposed to be sold in GNC stores, but some private stores did anyway. And, honestly, Superdrol is some harsh stuff. I think you'd be better off with the M1/Masterdrol personally.

Also when i took Methyl 1-D i was taking musclemilk. I dunno if i mentioned that but of course you should take some protein when your trying to get bigger. Good point Aaron.

futb0l10 is offline New Member
    hey whats up guys... just got some M1-d and I GH1 and I know the recommendation is to use formadrol as a PCT. I was wondering if using Novedex rather than Formadrol as a PCT would be sufficient and possibly better?????

Bren is offline Associate Member
    is this what you are talking about? http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

fballplayer18 is offline New Member
    M-1D worked great for me.. my bench went up about 30 lbs during the month i used it.. but I was also taking NANOvapor for pre-workout and AnabloicHALO for post

A lot of guys say that Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol (Lg Sciences new line) aren't the same as the old, not true prohormones. So I'm not sure if they shut down your natural test...however, you need to be on the safe side. If I were you I'd use either Nolvadex or Clomid along with the Formadrol. I am currently using Masterdrol (the Superdrol clone) and Methyl 1-D, for PCT I am going to take 4 tabs of Formadrol everyday for two weeks, along side Clomid, not sure what dose or how long I should use the Clomid yet. Planning on using the search button here when it comes time and see what dose everyone else used.

I keep hearing about Clomid. Must be a good product if everybody is using it. Who makes Clomid and Nolvadex ?

Top right corner of the sceen, theres a red banner, click on it, check out research chemicals. Most of that stuff is for PCT. Clomid and Nolvadex are good to take during PCT cuz they basically block estrogen while promoting test increase, I take a test booster (formadrol) with Clomid for PCT

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    is ar-r completely out of clomid and nolvadex or what??

TheDoctor is offline New Member
    i used andro, m1t and m1d in that order over one year and went from 140-165 pounds with a good diet and while using creatine and protein as well. i noticed that i felt like i was on juice and got the roid rage and everything. even the acne came back. idk if this helps but if you get good stuff it definitely works.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    i used andro, m1t and m1d in that order over one year and went from 140-165 pounds with a good diet and while using creatine and protein as well. i noticed that i felt like i was on juice and got the roid rage and everything. even the acne came back. idk if this helps but if you get good stuff it definitely works.
    bro, please don't refer to "the roid rage " that's a myth made up by the media, and you're fueling the fire by saying you experienced it. I believe you may have experienced increased aggression, but you must be mature enough to control your own emotions.

Thread Information