Thread: Help

mfarmt is offline New Member

Help

hi all i am new to all this stuff and this is my first post so let me introduce my self :- my name is matthew i am 22 and abbout 18 stone 6 pounds i play rugby but have little muscle so most of my body consits of FAT. i have just started a diet and looking to lose the weight a bit quicker and was wondering which of the following suppliments are best to take i have them in possesion and dont know the best combnation to take.

i have clenbuterol , dymetadrine T5 and maximuscle thermobol capsules and maxi muscle stawbery flavour powder for diet.

can someone please help or give me some advice

thanks in advance

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Welcome first.

How's your diet? Are you doing cardio before take in consideration any supp or chemicals?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Welcome first.

How's your diet? Are you doing cardio before take in consideration any supp or chemicals?
    yes just started as i have done no excesise for about 24 month's just started skiping with speed and heavy rope for about 40 minutes every day as weel as playing squash 2 times a week and running 2 times a week is this enough cardio.

my diet is roughly this:- a bowl of special kay in the morning about 2 hours later a promax diet shake from maximuscle then about another 2 hours after that another shake this would take me up to around 3 o'clock. then about 5 - 6 some meat chicken, beef, with potatoes or salad with a banana or apple then about 9 another bowl of special kay with little milk
    Last edited by mfarmt; 05-19-2008 at 04:08 AM.

You have to revise your diet if you wanna cut all that fat.
    Start from here:
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Are you doing EVERY cardio session at empty stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    You have to revise your diet if you wanna cut all that fat.
    Start from here:
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Are you doing EVERY cardio session at empty stomach?
    NO not always

It's important you have all your cardio session at empty stomach, even better in the morning, before breakfast.

When you're going to do some activity, the body search of any possible ready-to-use form of energy store. If you eat before such activity, it will take the nutrients you've just ingested as they would be the quicker source of energy for your exercise.
    Otherwise, doing it at empty stomach will stimulate your organism to use the fat storages to produce the energy it needs, and this will be the real deal for your fatloss purposes.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    are you coming back from an injury? how is that your only cardio if you play rugby? gotta get your diet and training in order...dont even worry about supps yet. what country do you play in? what position?

Thread Information