Hittman is offline New Member

miami muscles...

Has anyone else tried their supplements yet? I have a friend who is a sales rep at my school for that company (they use product reps at some east coast schools to market their products as of now) but I got there regenerex, isotone cinnabun, and ono powder and love their shit. Regenerex is the best post workout shake i have found (despite not tasting great with water but with orange gatorade it tastes like a creamsicle) on the market and their ono gives you a 10x better pump then i got from no-xplode or superpump 250. Anyway, i strongly recommend there products and if you use the code "Muscles" you get a free tornado drink mixer that is offered on the site and 20% all products.

Here is the mixer I recieved when I ordered my supplements using the "muscles" discount code/mixer promotion code.

It works with everything: protein, crystal light, alcoholic beverages, etc etc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails miami muscles...-no-tornado.jpg   miami muscles...-forming.jpg   miami muscles...-button-just-pushed.jpg   miami muscles...-tornado.jpg   miami muscles...-mixer.jpg  

Forgot to attach a picture of the lid on the mixer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails miami muscles...-img00014.jpg  

mike954 is offline Member
    mixer is bad ass

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike954 View Post
    mixer is bad ass
    hell yea ill get some just for the mixer. Where do i order, never heard of em

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je;39***04
    hell yea ill get some just for the mixer. Where do i order, never heard of em
    Right?

their site is

www.miamimuscles.com

The mixer comes separtely from a different warehouse... mine came a day before my supplements and I had a few friends get their mixer a day or so after. (mixer comes postal service and supplements come UPS)

If you want to order something I am telling you I see great gains from that regenerex. 40grams of protein isolate with some carbs, alpha liptic acid, glutamine, creatine, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Hittman;39***19
    their site is

www.miamimuscles.com

The mixer comes separtely from a different warehouse... mine came a day before my supplements and I had a few friends get their mixer a day or so after. (mixer comes postal service and supplements come UPS)

If you want to order something I am telling you I see great gains from that regenerex. 40grams of protein isolate with some carbs, alpha liptic acid, glutamine, creatine, etc...
    ill take a look man thx

4 sure that regenerex sounds good

i entered that promo code and it took $5 off, but didnt say anything about a free shaker

that mixers is 30 bucks!!. **** that Id rather get some better protein from a reputable seller Like ON. but if I can get a free shaker buy ordering some of their whey, Ill give it a shot. let me know hittman.

Yea it never says free shaker but that is their promotion they are running via their sales reps and that code is from a sales rep so you will get one. If you have any questions you can email them...

AND no the mixer is 15 dollars if you use the code???

I shot him am email, we will c

Also, when ordering dont get caught up thinking you can only use paypal bc i thought that until i called the 1-800 number... When you go to checkout you will see on the bottom left where it has like a picture of a bunch of credit cards it says something about not having paypal, click here to use a credit or bank card.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittman;39***61
    AND no the mixer is 15 dollars if you use the code???
    so if i order some whey from them and us the promo code, i get 5 dollars off my order and that mixer free? or I can just order th mixer and use that code and pay 15 bucks? Shit i might as well try out their whey and see how it tastes or maybe that regenerex, it look pretty promising. I wonder if they have any scientific backing on what is in them

giving my credit card # to some company ive never heard about b4 I dont know about that. If they took paypal it would be alittle more safer

It is paypal... look at their checkout process... it is all through paypal... paypal now offers merchant services just like authorize.net (what most companies use) but paypal takes a lower percentage... i use it for my site because i sell tshirts for this annual event held at my university and it allows me to accept the kids parents credit cards and that way they are more willing to buy rather then using cash. So when you enter all your info all that info is sent through paypals SSL and then paypal pays the merchant... Only thing merchant gets is shipping address and not even your billing address.

i know what paypal is i have money sittin in my paypal account that i spend on supps cuz bb.com takes paypal, so i might be puttin me in an order. Thanks hittman, appreciate it.

BoriPecs is offline New Member
    i belive BB.com has the same shaker for 10 bucks just search on their site power mixer or something like that. you dont have to pay 30 bucks is just not blue.

That mixer is clear, I just put water with blue coloring so it is easier to see the tornado form.

Here is that mixer on bb.com for $10

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ontel/mixer.html

I dont know but I think I would rather pay $5 extra (if you enter Muscles in the discount code box and only pat $15 for the mixer) then have that ugly ass mixer especially since that one is all ugly plastic and not metal.

Thread Information