ascendant is offline Senior Member

Where to find some cheap whey protein?

In short, looking to find a cheap whey protein online right now. It's been a long time since I ordered any (long story), and I used to get dymatize back then. However, since I had last ordered dymatize, they've now jacked up the price $14 extra dollars for their larger container, making it overpriced just like many well-established companies in this industry. So now looking to move on to a more reasonable company who has better prices. If anyone knows of anywhere where I can get a good whey protein (JUST whey protein, no casein or anything) for a good price, let me know. Oh, and don't take this opportunity to do a shameless sponsor plug. I've seen the sponsors prices and they're more than the company I used to use, no offense to anyone but just calling it like I see it.

I don't care if it's micro-filtered, isolated, or little fairies sprinkled their magic dust on it to make it "more effective", whey protein is whey protein in my experience and changing it in any way is merely a marketing ploy to jack up prices. Show me a controlled study which showed any difference in results with higher priced whey protein and I'll show you a pig that flies. All I'm looking for at this point is some reasonably priced whey protein online. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    w w w . d p s n u t r i t i o n . c o m is where i shop. Shipping via ups is always 5.95 for me if i order 5 lbs. or 15lbs of stuff.

vBRAH is offline Member
    If your in USA, feel for the Aussies .. we pay 3x whatever you do
    and we cant even import it from overseas! lol ..

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    try ebay or bb.com

Thread Information