chopper9451 is offline Associate Member

Fat burner... Lipo6x

Alright i have done some searching and reading. I got all kinds of mixed signals about Lipo6x, hydroxy hardcore, and Arson.

Whats everyones up to date opinions on the products? Need to do something to step up the last bit of BF i need to kill before summer and im runnin out of time. Have super clean diet and 5 days a week of 45 min cardio. Lookin to get shreded but I dont want to loose muscle. Also do these products mess you metabalism up in the long run?

jthomas1234 is offline New Member
    Im probablly not the best person to answer this but I'll give you my feedback. I started HH and completed a full bottle (120 caps) and I lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks. Now keep in mind this is when I just started working out (223). I was doing an hour and a half on weights (light weight and high reps) then 45 min to an hour of HIIT Cardio. Most of this weight I will assume was water weight. I came to a sticking point a 205 and now I'm 210. I have put on some muscle size so I hope this added weight is muscle gain. I'm now on Lipo6X for the 3rd day and I'm hoping this will make a difference. When I was on the HH, I took my 2nd dose prior to my workout. I had to stop that though because I workout at night and it was affecting my sleep. that was they only side I had with HH. I've had no sides with Lipo6X.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Go with Clen , if you do not wish to run Clen, go with the ECA stack. (Ephedra Caffine Aspirin) Alot cheaper and alot more effective

not opposed to runnin clen , but this is the first time im gonna use sup for cutting. I got the MAP Arson today and im gonna give it a try. All their products so far have been awesome. if I dont see great results I will take it back and go for the clen

HAVOKGT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    Go with Clen, if you do not wish to run Clen, go with the ECA stack. (Ephedra Caffine Aspirin) Alot cheaper and alot more effective
    so ur sayin that eca stack is more effective than runnin clen ?? i was gonna order clen next week but wanted to get some more input.. im desperately tryin to lose about 30 pounds im at 259lbs im 6'3

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member
    How much cardio are you doing? Hows your diet? None of those sups work if you eat like crap and don't train right! Lipo worked ok for me but i would still choose the clen .

diet is super clean. cardio is def steady at 45 min 5 days a week after lifting. started the Muscle asylum project : arson yesterday. Will post results after the cycle.

Took it before i trained yesterday with the muscle asylum pwo drink and i had CRAZY energy levels and more pumps. Like i could not get tired. huge energy gains throughout the day

Thread Information