Chaser is offline New Member

Bulking stage (pre-aas) test booster

I'm bulking up for awhile before i go on any AAS, but I just love having high test. It makes me feel confident and energetic, which is great for working throughout the week as well as my workouts. I've been hearing a bit of controversy on tribulus for boosting test levels. I don't want to drastically change my test levels, just enough to make a change... What, in your opinion, is my best option. I'll post this in the steroid Q & A section also.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tribulas, longjack, LJ100, dont raise total testosterone , but possibly free testosterone. All the studies on Trib support it DOES NOT raise testosterone. Nettle root will also only raise free T. Vitex has conflicting studies on it too.

The only supplement that will raise total T is a supplement containing fodogia agrestis or better fodogia agrestis stem extract (Primal Male's, MAN). It works by raising LH. There is also Primordial Performances testosterone stack of Sustain Alpha, Taco-8 etc...See their site.

AI's and SERM's can also be used to raise T. The best one being Letro. But it can come with its own sides.

I'd go with MAN and PP's stack or just Sustain Alpha/MAN. Proviron 25mg/ED can be used to lower SHBG and increase free T.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Tribulas, longjack, LJ100, dont raise total testosterone , but possibly free testosterone. All the studies on Trib support it DOES NOT raise testosterone. Nettle root will also only raise free T. Vitex has conflicting studies on it too.

The only supplement that will raise total T is a supplement containing fodogia agrestis or better fodogia agrestis stem extract (Primal Male's, MAN). It works by raising LH. There is also Primordial Performances testosterone stack of Sustain Alpha, Taco-8 etc...See their site.

AI's and SERM's can also be used to raise T. The best one being Letro. But it can come with its own sides.

I'd go with MAN and PP's stack or just Sustain Alpha/MAN. Proviron 25mg/ED can be used to lower SHBG and increase free T.

Interesting.

Have you had in personal experiences with MAN and/or PP's test recovery stack?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Interesting.

Have you had in personal experiences with MAN and/or PP's test recovery stack?
    I've used Myo Gen X which contains fodogia agrestis but not a high enough dose IMO and it also wasnt the stem extract. I got a slight labido increase on it though, nothing major.

There is a money back gaurantee when using MAN (I think still), stating if its doesnt raise your total T 200 points, they'll refund your money.

There has also been BW backing both MAN and PP's products.

Visit the supplement forum anabolic minds.com.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I've used Myo Gen X which contains fodogia agrestis but not a high enough dose IMO and it also wasnt the stem extract. I got a slight labido increase on it though, nothing major.

There is a money back gaurantee when using MAN (I think still), stating if its doesnt raise your total T 200 points, they'll refund your money.

There has also been BW backing both MAN and PP's products.

Visit the supplement forum anabolic minds.com.
    Cool. Ill look into it.

Ive ran Myo Gen X also.

Would you follow the suggested use on Primal Male's MAN? Or up it?

Thread Information