Thumbs down Hair in Proteinfactory's Whey Protein.

Hi guys i have posted this Shitty thing which happened with me on ProteinFactory's site also and that also in 3 or 4 sections in the forum. I do not care if they ban me of what. I feel to share this with you people. I am copying and pasting the post which i have posted in there coz its way too long to write again.

Hi guys,
    i swear to God that everyting i am writing here is a truth.

Yesterday, the first time, i purchased ProteinFactory Whey Protein 5lbs. I was searching for the scoop in the container and found a blonde hair in the proteinfactory Whey Protein.
    Container's Specifications:-

1. 5 Lbs
    2. Barcoded sticker on it with number 654127013223 (yeah i know i cannot scan it at the moment.)
    3. Lot # RIA941
    4. Expiration date 12/2009

Earlier i was using Cytosports, San and Universal, these protein are actually unmatched to this ProeinFactory Whey Protein. This protein is chocolate flavor, more grainy and it does not taste too good. Man you can understand,i had the serving in water and it was not mixing easily with it instead it was also giving a bit froth on surface when i was mixing it. But the other proteins were far better then this. Although it written on the site "we manufacture the world's quality, umatched , pure... and bla bla". But it do not even match the raw whey which i have bought.

I have :-
    W
    asted my money,
    No satisfaction.

I took it from a local dealer from whom i used to take other proteins, and that guys does not want to take it back. coz for him it does not matter that there was a hair in the proteinfactory's protein for him coz he said it might have fallen when i opened the protein. My another 5 of my friends are also took the same protein and they also feel the same about this Protein.

I am in India. We get it here for twice the price of United States and then also this shit.."A hair in the fukking Protein.. Dam". I will never buy this shit again man. Its like 6 of us have wasted a lot of money by buying Protein Factory.
    Protein Factory you people should change the Slogan to the following :-
    "The World's Highest Quality Proteins, Original, Pure and Unmatched now with Shhity Hair"
    Note:- We add Hair to increase the protein quality and BCCAA.
    Perhaps hair contain protein thats why You have added it to protein.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    bump.

So you posted on their site and what was said in reply?

-CNS

That forum seems to be lonely. i haven't got a reply from the Admins or authority. i will do that on all the forums if i do not get a reply. Till now i have posted only here. I'll wait for 2 days and then will start posting to all the forums. It doesn't matter its a small or big forum, I'll do it. I feel screwed man, i hope u understand Narkissos.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^I think you've over-reacted.

If you had posted on trueprotein's site, and you haven't gotten a reply just yet.. you should wait.

Spamming doesn't get you anything... 'cept getting labelled as a troll.

Chill out and wait for what the Admin says.

If it's unfavorable.. then rock on... Do what needs to be done.

-CNS

Yeah i know that, thats why i am waiting for. Thats why i have to wait. No other solution except that.

A fukking good news.!!!
    I waited for two days and today they have banned me without and reply Narkissos.
    Now i am going to post it on all the forums which i can find. Does anyone has got list of bodybuilding forums ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    A fukking good news.!!!
    I waited for two days and today they have banned me without and reply Narkissos.
    Now i am going to post it on all the forums which i can find. Does anyone has got list of bodybuilding forums ?

g0dsend is offline Member
    I would have ate the hair, after all hair is protein...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I would have ate the hair, after all hair is protein...
    You know what ?
    I am going to start new protein brand,
    Hair Factory Protein.
    And will send to all the members at steroid .com .
    It would be a promotional scheme and Admins will be provided with 10Lbs of Hair Protein... with obvious exception of H2O. LOL

Thread Information