McFly is offline Associate Member

Creatine measurments

Hey guys iv got creatine monohydrate and i know how much dosage i should take and when.. but the only problem is that it didnt come with a measurment tool... so just wondering how much grams would be in a heaped teaspoon or somthing similer so i can have a fair idea.. thanx guys

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    5G is a teaspoon, dont worry if its heaped you body will secrete any extra that the body cant use. As for when to take it , after the loading phase, i use it twice a day. Once around 10am and the second ,30 mins before the gym.Personal preference though.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    5G is a teaspoon, dont worry if its heaped you body will secrete any extra that the body cant use. As for when to take it , after the loading phase, i use it twice a day. Once around 10am and the second ,30 mins before the gym.Personal preference though.
    ok so on the loading phase i am taking 2 teaspoon in the morning.. and 2 teaspoon after workout which comes out to be 20g of creatine.. is this correct?

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    not sure if this is right but i thought that creatine pre wo gets burned up quick and the best time to take is post

Thread Information