hemp is offline New Member

What is this (PIC INCLUDED)>?

What is this exactly? What would you pay for something like this? Is it illegal and not able to be purchased now? Is it potent? Anything else?

Here is what Label READS incase you cant see:

Pro
    SIZE

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

TEST
    10mg

60 capsules

I was told one thing, but I want to compare what I have been told. Please answer those questions on top to your best ability.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is this (PIC INCLUDED)>?-02-19-08-update-001.jpg  

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Superdrol has a chemical stucture of 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one is a derivative of Drostanolon (also called Dromostanolone), which is also known as Masteron (in the commercial AAS). Drostanolon has a chemical structure of 2a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. Drostanolon is the 2-methylated form of DHT, so it has typically been used for reducing body-fat and water retention, while increasing muscle hardness and density, as it cannot form estrogen.

Now, 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one is a derivative of Drostanolon, so it is structurally similar, except it is a di-methyl instead of (just) a methyl. It has one methyl in the 17th position, just like M-1-t and M-Dien. But it has a 2nd methyl in the 2nd position, which is un-like the other Methyls which we are familiar with.

So this is how the derivative differs from standard Drostanolon, in that it has another methyl in the 17th position (as standard Drostanolon has one in the 2nd position, and not the 17th like M-1-t).

Also, it is a saturated modified form of anadrol , so you get the best of both worlds without the progesterone, estrogen, bloat, hypertension problems with anadrol.
    I think Sldge has one study abouts its positioning effects for estrogen reduction. Zero estrogen conversion with this one, because it's 5-reduced and A-ring alkylated on top of that. Also, the parent compound (masteron) is used exclusively as an anti-neoplastic for metastatic breast cancer, so it's a strong anti-e.

Sldge has named the chem. methasteron and the product Supderdrol.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one has an extremely favorable Q (anabolic /androgenic ) ratio. Q ratio = 20 (m-1-t is between 5-16, depending on assay). 20% as androgenic as 17a-MT oral (the reference standard); (m-1-t is 100-220% as androgenic as 17a-MT, for comparison). Superdrol is 400-800% as anabolic as the reference standard (17a-MT); (m-1-t is 910-1600% comparatively). i.e. It looks very, very favorable on paper, and the initial tester reports (logs on AM) back this up so far.

Thats what I found on a google search. It sounds like a prohormone. But if you got that over the counter in the united states I would read closer its probably not what they want you to think it is.

I bought it from a guy at the gym. I think I got ripped hard on the price. Any one else have knowledge of this product?

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I found this identical product...

Geared Up Nutrition Torque 60caps
    Item#: Torque
    Availability: Usually ships the next business day.
    Regular price: $69.99Sale price: $39.99

Product Description
    TORQUE™ is an extremely potent oral anabolic agent used in conjunction with an intense training program to create a highly anabolic environment. Experience the ultimate effects in physique altering with TORQUE’S designer pro-testosterone technology.

HARDCORE HIGHLIGHTS!

Compare to SUPERDROL Illegal Results The Legal Way!! • TORQUE is an extreme anabolic/androgenic compound containing 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one • TORQUE is 4x more anabolic than methyl-1-testosterone • TORQUE promotes explosive gains in lean muscle mass & strength • TORQUE increases protein synthesis & nitrogen retention • TORQUE enhances muscle definition & hardness • TORQUE does not convert to estrogen

Each serving of 1 capsule contains: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

Bodybuilding.co m also has 2 products containing the same ingredient called hemobolin and hemogen. If bodybuilding.co m can still sell them than I assure you that chemical compound isn't a prohormone.

They haven't been able to sell real prohormones since the ban in 2005. So, in my opinion, as a person who has been the victim of buying several bottles of crap that did nothing in the past and having wasted hundreds of dollars on them: It's garbage.

But don't quote me on that there may be someone who knows otherwise.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Well, I was going to say it sounded like Superdrol

Ya I got alot of "superdrol" answers. I was told it was potent stuff, but harsh if not ran with the correct pct/cycle time. He told me it was like the old m1t which was banned. So am I left to assume this product can no longer be purchased online or in stores? How much would you pay for this if you were to buy it?

Thread Information