BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

cant get ephedra

what a pain in the arse, i live in a stsate that is legal to purchase a certain amount but you have to go through the drivers license check thing, thats fine but nobody carries it!!! are there any other fat burners that are as effective as ECA stack besides clen ?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hahaha damn dude your really lookin

^^ you have no idea, I stopped by like 15 gas stations this past weekend and only came up with one pack of 3 25mg pills, I did contact someone who said they have a boatload of it but he is a retard and his promise to ge them to me tuesday may very well turn into three weeks from now as retarted as he is. I bought 50 packs of nodoz for whenever I get the Ephedra, nothing beats an ECA stack IMO. I hate clen and honestly think ECA works better for me.
    BUMP for any info on Ephedra/ephedrine

goose is offline Banned
    Why dont you try online??

first of all, do I need your permission to rub one out looking at your avatar??

anyway, I live in a state that limits the amount you can get at a time and requires that you download a form from the DEA and FDA and fill it out, then scan your drivers license and attach it to them, send it off via email (obviously) and wait for the approval!!! once you get the approval you can order like 4 boxes total per month. In my estimation that may take weeks and also i dont like the idea of communicating with or helping the DEA in any form or fashion.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    is NY like that too? ill pick some up for you here if you want...

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    what a pain in the arse, i live in a stsate that is legal to purchase a certain amount but you have to go through the drivers license check thing, thats fine but nobody carries it!!! are there any other fat burners that are as effective as ECA stack besides clen?
    were u live cuase we sell it at my work man

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    first of all, do I need your permission to rub one out looking at your avatar??

anyway, I live in a state that limits the amount you can get at a time and requires that you download a form from the DEA and FDA and fill it out, then scan your drivers license and attach it to them, send it off via email (obviously) and wait for the approval!!! once you get the approval you can order like 4 boxes total per month. In my estimation that may take weeks and also i dont like the idea of communicating with or helping the DEA in any form or fashion.
    Dude, just ask your roommate or neighbor to order like 5 grams of it online and have it shipped to them. Then they can give it to you later. That way you don't have to fill out any forms with the gubament.

Thread Information