Thread: PCT Trouble

Apex Predator is offline New Member

PCT Trouble

So I've finally gotten ready for a second round with SD but there's a snag, canadian customs is really hounding down on certain things and a PCT with research chems is looking impossible. Is there an OTC way to safely run PCT off of SD or am I screwed into an alternative that isn't as safe?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    you really wanna get the proper pct protocol. no need to be reckless with yourself

If only one research chem is available say Clomid, what would be something to compliment it? Aromasin is making itself scarce these days. Also, does Rebound XT or Fadogia Agrestis (*******) work well for PCT or is it not suited for that?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    There are "some" over the counter supplements that will work or at least help you out. Im not sure what all is available where you are but Ive heard lots of great things about Estro-Xtreme from American Cellular Labs and their other products as well.

6-oxo is another option, or something like Advanced PCT or Attack from kilo labs. All good names and about the best options you have aside from the real deal.

Good luck Bro

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Predator View Post
    If only one research chem is available say Clomid, what would be something to compliment it? Aromasin is making itself scarce these days. Also, does Rebound XT or Fadogia Agrestis (*******) work well for PCT or is it not suited for that?
    One more note, Rebound xt is ok but there are better options IMO like I already listed.

Fadogia Agrestis would be great to get your natty test up (really great stuff) BUT you need something to keep estrogen sides at bay. Ive gotten Gyno from SD back when people were saying it couldnt happen so be careful when coming off...

thanks alot bro, with all the research chems disappearing and more heat on shipping it's tough to find anything and to be honest, it sucks hard to settle for anything besides the best. Are there any Canadians on the board that could PM me some helpful info or are we all stuck on the same boat?

Thread Information