eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question What is best testosterone booster out there?,Vitrex any good?

Looking for advice guys,currently on dbol and not liking sides,especially hair loss and therefore am looking for natural test booster with minimal or no sides.Have looked into Vitrex,any good??

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Why not just use test

States and cycle experience

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Wait are you trying to substitute dbol for a test booster? Or are you using it for your PCT? Either way the test booster will not even come close to dbol, and its not sufficient for PCT.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Are you stacking the D-bol with anything or just running a D-bol only cycle?

I'm soon to finish my dbol only which was 6 weeks,I will use recommended pct but want to use alternative test booster for personal reasons,any recommendations would be really appreciated...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Looking for advice guys,currently on dbol and not liking sides,especially hair loss and therefore am looking for natural test booster with minimal or no sides.Have looked into Vitrex,any good??

I think you are a litle lost.You need to do more search.

LPR.

I'm not lost,know what I'm talking about and dont like risks associated with injecting which is what i would have to do next if I want any kind of liver left.Roids work great yeah but they do have bad side effects,if not immediately apparent now they will soon raise their head in the future.I speak from experience,member of my family was big big guy,well still alive but used to compete,didn't go crazy on roids terms dose but is paying price now.There seems to be like general feeling of everyone on roids that when you're on em,you disregard the sides cos the benefit is so great.I'm not slating anyone,each to their own and all I am trying to do is look after myself now and years down the line.
    Thanks for your advice anyhow,responses would be good.
    Last edited by eyeothetiger; 06-02-2008 at 02:39 PM.

G4R
    I'm not lost,know what I'm talking about and dont like risks associated with injecting which is what i would have to do next if I want any kind of liver left.Roids work great yeah but they do have bad side effects,if not immediately apparent now they will soon raise their head in the future.I speak from experience,member of my family was big big guy,well still alive but used to compete,didn't go crazy on roids terms dose but is paying price now.There seems to be like general feeling of everyone on roids that when you're on em,you disregard the sides cos the benefit is so great.I'm not slating anyone,each to their own and all I am trying to do is look after myself now and years down the line.
    So you are worried about your liver? I assume you are taking something for liver support then? And personally, IMO, injection is safer than oral.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    no brother you ARE lost and dont know what youre talking about..taking oral anabolics is the worst thing you can put your body through b/c they pass through your live and sits right on top of it..if you ran a dbol only cycle (which in this case it looks like u did) then all the water weight you gained will be lost..you shouldve deff. done a little more research before you put ANYTHING into your body..and if u wanted any kind of liver left you shouldnt had jumped on Dbol b/c its one of the HARHIST orals to put in your body

you're looking for a test booster to get you right after your cycle and are just looking for someone to give u an answer...then i suggest you go to the PCT section of the site and see how much more there is learn so u can do a smart cycle

good luck
    Last edited by Emilio_Rebenga; 06-02-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: mispells

G4R
    Not trying to knock on you, but the fact that you say you know what you are doing, and saying you are running a D-bol only cycle, those statements contradict each other. Just realize that we get this same type of question/statements from 18 yr old kids wanting to juice, but are too young and have not researched. We are just trying to tell you that Test would be better, but if you are worried about AAS like you said (for long term health reasons) why did you start taking D-bol?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This would be better in the supplement forum.

Look into Fadogia Agrestis Stem Extract (Primal Males, MAN), or Primordial Preformances Taco-8, Endo-Amp and Sustain Alpha.

I've been thinking of trying a combination of MAN, Sustain Alpha for a while now. Nettle Root or Trib for free test and the other 2 for total T. Vitex, a phyto-serm has many conflicting views on its ability to raise T, estrogen, LH and lower them too. I'd keep away from it peronsally.

Thread Information