anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

My Prohormone Stack Log. H-drol 3-ad lipoflame

Ok so i am going to start my prohormone cycle i belive on monday. i dont have details layed out perfectly yet i just finally commited to the products. I am not sure yet if i am just going to run all 3 compounds for 30 days straight together or have different start times for anything. i will update the first post here when i have the layout. over the last few months i have been trying to up my cardio and shed some fat. i was only using creatine. i did however run a 40 day colon cleanser which helped me to feel light in the stomach.

My current stats. 5'7" 187lbs. would say bf 15% give or take. lifting 7 years.
    cycle experiences- 4 real 2 prohormone. all usually for bulk.
    goal of this cycle is to maybe be around 192lbs but to drop around 5%
    bf if thats even realistic. (really plan to eat clean for this)

Here is the stack.

creative edge labs H-drol 50mgs/day
    anabolix xtremes 3-AD
    agxsports Lipoflame fat burner

thats the start i will update regularly as i will fit in the smaller details.

Cycle started. more details in post #13
    Last edited by anaBROLIC; 05-30-2008 at 10:32 AM.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Awsome, Iam thinking about doing a ph cycle similar to this down the road

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    hahah this guy dosn't wanna get locked up for pro hormones

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    hahah this guy dosn't wanna get locked up for pro hormones
    Huh?

g0dsend is offline Member
    yah that dosnt make sense Mbuffguy...

he cut out the face from his pic im just saying all he does is ph why did he do that? cause hes really ugly

read more carefully and if you have nothing to contribute then dont post in my threads. thanks have a nice day.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Same Here!

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC View Post
    Ok so i am going to start my prohormone cycle i belive on monday. i dont have details layed out perfectly yet i just finally commited to the products. I am not sure yet if i am just going to run all 3 compounds for 30 days straight together or have different start times for anything. i will update the first post here when i have the layout. over the last few months i have been trying to up my cardio and shed some fat. i was only using creatine. i did however run a 40 day colon cleanser which helped me to feel light in the stomach.

Here is the stack.

anabolix xtremes 3-AD

Sounds like were doin the same stack if 3-ad is the same as andro extreme or 11-oxo which i think it could be. Im just not taking the fat burner just cus im kinda low on cash now and probably gonna take recreate with my pct to help cut while retaining my gains. Whats the dose and exact compound for 3-ad? If youve done gear before then id say do 50mg of hdrol for first week or 2 and depending on how u feel, maybe bump it up to 75mg for the last 2 weeks. Stick with the recomended dose on lipoflame throughout cycle but yeah, start at low dose if your sensitive to stimulants. The stims in lipoflame shouldnt have any negative effect on cycle as long as u watch ur blood pressure and taking support supps while on cycle. Good luck bro! Im on day 10 now of my cycle, bumped it up to 75mg starting yesterday and feeling really good now! Havent been doing as much cardio as i want to but noticing some more definition already and crazy pumps in and out of the gym. Still got 30 more days to go, cant wait to see the outcome!

Here is the stack.

anabolix xtremes 3-AD

Oh, dont start ur cycle til u have ur full pct supplies on hand too! Not because of problems on cycle since i dont see any with a mild cycle like this but just in case u have to stop the cycle early you'll be ready. You cant predict the future so even though u plan on a 30 day cycle, anything can happen and its better to be safe than sorry my friend. You could get away with aromasin and nolva for pct at 25/20 for 30 days before bed ed. Maybe even get away with nolva and clomid for pct and no ai, thats what im doing for my pct. Nolva and clomid at 20/50 for 30 days ed before bed. No need to split dosages of any of these pct products since theyre in ur system for 24-48 hrs, some even longer. I just like the idea of one ai and one serm for any kind of real ph cycle but even though hdrol is a methyl, its still kinda week when compared to other methyls like mdrol, pplex, havoc, etc. Still get results, just not as dramatic.

Talking

read more carefully and if you have nothing to contribute then dont post in my threads. thanks have a nice day.
    fat boy man up and get some test

i found out that they pulled the compound that is similar to the 11-oxo from the 3-ad. i am still fine with it tho because i still like what i hear about the product.

i found out that they pulled the compound that is similar to the 11-oxo from the 3-ad. i am still fine with it tho because i still like what i hear about the product.
    Oh, thats what i heard too. Cant really suggest then on how to take the 3-ad so id just stick with what the box says unless u want to do a google search and see how others are taking it. I dont know of anyone whos tried it yet since its still really new so i dont know bro. EIther way, i dont see a problem stacking it with h-drol and lipoflame.

okay so i was going to wait until monday to start but i decided to start today (friday) I am off for the weekend and wont be able to get into the gym on monday so i figured i have 3 days to get myself off to a good start with everything. this morning i am weighing in at 186lbs. i took my h-drol pill at 9am. here is my dosages i will be running.

Hdrol 75mgs/day 6 weeks.
    3-ad 4pills/day 6 weeks. ( recommended to take 3-6/day)
    lipoflame 4pills/day weeks 2-6 (it recommends to take 6-8/day but i want to go low dose on this because i dont think i will need more. i will have enough to up it if i feel i need to.

pct just gonna run nolva/clomid like i always have in the past. I usually keep most of my gains.
    i think my biggest challenge over the next 6 weeks for hitting goal and making this cycle a success is to maintain a good clean diet. dieting has always been an issue for me. will keep you guys updated.

please comment ask questions or add suggestions!!

okay so i was going to wait until monday to start but i decided to start today (friday) I am off for the weekend and wont be able to get into the gym on monday so i figured i have 3 days to get myself off to a good start with everything. this morning i am weighing in at 186lbs. i took my h-drol pill at 9am. here is my dosages i will be running.

Hdrol 75mgs/day 6 weeks.
    3-ad 4pills/day 6 weeks. ( recommended to take 3-6/day)
    lipoflame 4pills/day weeks 2-6 (it recommends to take 6-8/day but i want to go low dose on this because i dont think i will need more. i will have enough to up it if i feel i need to.

pct just gonna run nolva/clomid like i always have in the past. I usually keep most of my gains.
    i think my biggest challenge over the next 6 weeks for hitting goal and making this cycle a success is to maintain a good clean diet. dieting has always been an issue for me. will keep you guys updated.

please comment ask questions or add suggestions!!
    H-drol id say start with 50mg ed until 2nd week to up to 75mg but if u already started then its all good. Just remember to spread out ur dosages of h-drol to keep steady plasma levels. Like 1 cap pre-workout, 1 cap post-workout meal, 1 cap 5-6 hrs later with meal for a total of 75mg ed.

FOr the 3-ad that dose sounds right.

Also lipoflame looks good, start slow just as u are to see what kind of tolerance u have to the stims before adjusting ur dosage.

PCT also looks right. Im doing the same pct for my halo/11-oxo cycle. U didnt say what dosages though but im only doing 40 days on cycle and 30 days of pct of nolva 40/clomid 100 for first day then 20/50 for the rest of pct. 6 weeks of hdrol and 3 ad is kinda long, at least for the hdrol it is because its a methyl. Would u take dbol for 6 weeks? Sure you could but most if not all will advise against it. Just make sure the whole 6 weeks ur on cycle ur taking support supplements which u didnt mention. A good one i always use on a ph cycle is made by anabolic innovations called life support. Just 2 caps with breakfast and 2 with dinner. Its kinda low on milk thistle dosage though so if u think u need to up that, milk thistle sold solo is dirt cheap and can adjust dosage as accordingly.

Everything else sounds good bro. Maybe u can post some before pics and after to see what changes have been made. Good luck bro!

thanks for the feedback. i am debating on 6 weeks being to long. i may do 5. my problem is that in order to do the dosage i want i needed two bottles either way so i have enough to do it. i will play it by ear. it will be either 5 or 6. i am running milk thistle as well as hawthorne berry during cycle. the hdrol is spaced out about every 5 hours. the 3ad is taken in between.

day 1

so yesterday was day 1.. i took 1 pill h-drol with breakfast. two hours later i took 2 pills of 3-ad with my second meal. 2 hours later i took another hdrol about a half hour before my workout... my workout was chest and tris. i then took another 2 pills 3-ad with dinner. h-drol final pill was an hour or two later.
    nothing felt different except my appetite increased a bit. i work at a nightclub and right around 11pm i just got really hungry. it was hard to discipline myself lastnight to not eat.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    thanks for your log. check your PMs bro

Day 2

day 2 is in. i will not post everyday but figured i would mention the first few days then ill update every 5 or so. i have completed my workout and i have half of my dosage in for the day. i slept well lastnight. maybe a bit to much sleep. i went to the gym and to be honest i didnt feel like working out. i am drinking my preworkout creatine still ( was planning on taking for first few days then switching to the fatburner) maybe it was the creatine but as soon as i started lifting i did 70lb arnold presses and my blood was just flowing. great shoulders workout today. i actually weighed in today at about 182.5 combination of weighing myself earlier in the day then normal and probably because i had very few carbs yesterday.

thanks for the feedback. i am debating on 6 weeks being to long. i may do 5. my problem is that in order to do the dosage i want i needed two bottles either way so i have enough to do it. i will play it by ear. it will be either 5 or 6. i am running milk thistle as well as hawthorne berry during cycle. the hdrol is spaced out about every 5 hours. the 3ad is taken in between.

Sounds good. You could run it for 5-6 weeks but id only do that if results keep coming even in late week 4 and had enough support supps for liver and all for the full time. If 3-ad is like 11-oxo then its supposed to be takin once per day. How does it say to take the 3-ad on the bottle? Everything else sounds good.

Day 5

day 5. i did chest and triceps today. i had a great workout. i had a pump instantly and my endurance just kept going. i had to talk myself out of staying and over training. im up about 2-3 lbs but think its mostly water since i dont think im looking any leaner yet.

what i have actually noticed today which i have never felt while on anything before is depression. for some reason i was down all day about my training. i think it started lastnight i was in the gym and didnt feel like being there. lucky tho that as soon as i started lifting today i felt good. i think the depression is that i am not happy with my progress mentally even tho i just started. i dont expect the prohoromones to be working yet i think its because i have been doing very well with dieting that i want results quick. hopefully this all goes away tomorrow.

Day 9 of 35

today is sunday and is day 9. my last post was a couple days ago. i havnt been in the gym since thursday. Work schedule this week is tough. i did start today my lipoflame. i took a dosage of 2 pills this morning and 1 more about 5 hours later. this stuff is going to be the real deal. put me in a good mood and i felt it within an hour. i cant wait to get into the gym on this stuff. i will be able to get into the gym mon, tuesday, wed and sat this week. physically im feeling okay but mentally much better. i am hoping for a good lift week with good results.

today is sunday and is day 9. my last post was a couple days ago. i havnt been in the gym since thursday. Work schedule this week is tough. i did start today my lipoflame. i took a dosage of 2 pills this morning and 1 more about 5 hours later. this stuff is going to be the real deal. put me in a good mood and i felt it within an hour. i cant wait to get into the gym on this stuff. i will be able to get into the gym mon, tuesday, wed and sat this week. physically im feeling okay but mentally much better. i am hoping for a good lift week with good results.

The h-drol should kick in this week for u. What kind of effects do u feel from the lipoflame? I just ordered their amp 02 and gonna start taking it with my pct. The amp 02 is supposed to be like no explode from the sound of it and whats in it. Not sure what the lipoflame is for? From agx's description it just sounds like an appetite supressent and mood enhancer.

i took the dosage of two pills at my first serving in the morning. i felt a big energy rush and was in a good mood all day. i did feel a little weird when they were wearing off. it was like i was dehydrated which i know i didnt drink enough water.

i took the dosage of two pills at my first serving in the morning. i felt a big energy rush and was in a good mood all day. i did feel a little weird when they were wearing off. it was like i was dehydrated which i know i didnt drink enough water.
    Thats cool. Im a little skeptical on the lipoflame since whats in it doesnt seem like anything new so any updates or feedback on what it doesf or u would be great. I just ordered some amp 02 for pre-workout, recreate by usp labs for fat burning, and synthesize from avant labs. Will be taking all this for my pct along with nolva/clomid, cant wait. Recreate isnt like all the other stim fat burners out there, sounds like something new with great results. Heard a lot of feedback from bros on other boards on how its shredding them up and doesnt give u a stimulant feeling.

Thread Information