Thread: Dren

coot589 is offline Junior Member

Dren

Has anyone tried dren it is the otc form of clen

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I always say if its to good to be true then it is. These ads always say just what you want to hear. The only way to know for sure would be to try this supplement.

DREN (Drenbuterol) belongs to a powerful new class of compounds called M e s o limbic beta agonists, which have extremely powerful fat burning and euphoric activities. Drenbuterol is a patent pending compound scientifically formulated to stimulate both metabolic and M e s o limbic pathways for extreme thermogenic fat burning and neurotropic “feel good” sensory. Each DREN capsule provides the maximum 409mg dose of Drenbuterol and should only be administered once daily and not be used with other stimulants. When taken as directed, DREN will help stimulate the thermogenic fat burning process, increase energy levels, suppress appetite and illicit a state of heightened mental euphoria.*

DREN stimulates lipolysis as well as psychoactive activity by using the newest, most powerful and exciting fat loss ingredient in existence called Beta-Methoxy PEA (exclusive to DREN). Please pay special attention to the word Methoxy and do not overlook it, as it makes all the difference in the world and is one reason why DREN's effectiveness is simply unmatched.
    Beta-Methoxy PEA works in part by increasing noradrenaline (NA) release from sympathetic nerve terminals. This increase in noradrenaline activates adrenergic receptors, which increases cAMP levels in fat cells (increasing its breakdown) and muscle cells (increasing protein synthesis).

Unfortunately, in response to beta-adrenergic stimulation (just what happens when taking Ephedra), negative feedback mechanisms are activated as well. Stimulation of the Alpha 2 receptor as well as the production of phosphodiesterases and adenosine occurs. The alpha 2 receptor, phosphodiesterases and adenosine try to slow down or halt the fat burning process which is the reason why caffeine and aspirin were often added to Ephedra products. Caffeine and aspirin overcame much of the negative feedback mechanisms and made Ephedra even better. DREN is no exception because it works in many of the same exact ways that Ephedra does (but even better) so measures had to be taken to maximize its actions in the body and minimize these negative feedback mechanisms.

In addition to Beta-Methoxy PEA, Caffeine, Yohimbine HCL and 5-HTP have been added to the formula. Yohimbine HCL has been added to the formula as it increases the effectiveness of DREN by its actions on the Alpha 2 receptor while Caffeine has the ability to inhibit phosphodiesterase activity and interfere with the adenosine receptor. This combined with its ability to prevent some noradrenaline re-uptake increases the effectiveness of DREN in a synergistic fashion. 5-HTP has psychoactive actions in and of itself as well as synergisms to the overall fomula.

DREN Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Box: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Drenbuterol 409mg
    M e s o limbic Beta Agonist Complex:
    Caffeine, L-5 Hydroxytryptophan,
    Beta Methoxyphenylethylamine, and Yohimbine HCI

DREN Other Ingredients:
    Yellow Opaque Gelatin Capsule, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.

DREN Directions:
    Take 1 Capsule daily, No not exceed recommended dose

WARNING: Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under age 18.
    Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to, MAO Inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, synephrine, phenylephrine, caffeine or other stimulants. Contains caffeine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing caffeine.
    Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including, but not limited to, heart, kidney, liver or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.

Do not use for more than 8 weeks.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 06-08-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dren sucks

SuppAddict is offline New Member
    I've used it... its pretty friggen powerful! I didnt get any cool psycological effects from it but the energy is outrageous. I didnt (couldn't) take it long enough to see any fat loss.

I couldnt take more than a few days on it so I gave the rest of the pills to my friend. He had to take 3 pills to feel anything at all. Guess it's hit and miss.

allpowerfull is offline New Member
    i used it alot cause some modest weight lose dosnt come close to the clen im chewing right now LOL

Thread Information