Thread: Stack Thoughts

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Stack Thoughts

5'9 170 12%bf
    I am thinking of a stack and would like your thoughts.

week 1-4 Xtreme Tren with (Epi for 10 days sorry have some left over)
    week 5-8 H-drol
    Liv52
    Anabolic Extreme PCT
    I also have some Clomid and Nolva if you think that would be better.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Stats?

IMO you have alot of natty growing to do before jumping on a cycle.
    Consult the diet forums. Although you may think "my diet is good", you're most probably wrong. Good luck.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    uve been here since 2002. post some pics. im guessing you have a small bone complex because your stats are small

I have been here for quite sometime 2002 is probably later.
    Im in my thirties. Not much natural growth left.
    I eat pretty good, if anything not enough and yes I do have a smaller bone structure. Been doing this for awhile and took some time off from the supps, newer to the PH.

Are the compounds and times good in the stack?

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007 View Post
    5'9 170 12%bf
    I am thinking of a stack and would like your thoughts.

week 1-4 Xtreme Tren with (Epi for 10 days sorry have some left over)
    week 5-8 H-drol
    Liv52
    Anabolic Extreme PCT
    I also have some Clomid and Nolva if you think that would be better.
    Not the best planned out stack my friend. I tried trenadrol and got nothing but tren like side effects (no libido, mood swings) and no gains, maybe a pound or two but that was my diet that gave me that. No need for an 8 week cycle unless ur gonna do 8 weeks of bold or 11-oxo since their no where related to a 19-nor like these wannabe tren ph's are supposed to be, but im sure they're not and why they suck. Crazy how everyone's doin h-drol cycle now for summer, haha. Whats your goals for this cycle before i can give you advice, cut, lean mass, bulk, etc? Liv 52 and anabolic pct are good to add to pct but not a full pct for a methyl stack or cycle. If you were doin a bunk cycle like methyl-1d then yeah, anabolic extreme pct and maybe novedex xt would be enough. Im doin original halodrol -50 with 11 oxo for a cutter and boy its workin good! Last few days now coming up. Tell me your goals and ive give you some options for a cycle bro.

Would like to gain a little size and strength (Xtreme Tren and Epi) 10 pounds.
    Then cut my calories for the last few weeks and try to maintain weight and cut with Hdrol. Would like to see 175-180 10%bf.
    Week 7-10 I am taking ALRI T-X which I liked before.

Xtreme tren is not methylated, correct? Hdrol and Havoc are though.

I like your hdrol/11-oxo cycle. I will try it next time, but no more cash.

Would like to gain a little size and strength (Xtreme Tren and Epi) 10 pounds.
    Then cut my calories for the last few weeks and try to maintain weight and cut with Hdrol. Would like to see 175-180 10%bf.
    Week 7-10 I am taking ALRI T-X which I liked before.

Xtreme tren is not methylated, correct? Hdrol and Havoc are though.

I like your hdrol/11-oxo cycle. I will try it next time, but no more cash.
    Im not sure what alri stuff is ur talking about, im guessing more of a test booster than a ph though. If so, save that for pct along with a proper pct. If u only got 10 days of epi than fu** it, stack h-drol and epi for the first 10 days like a kickstart then the last 20 days (30 day total cycle) just take h-drol and i guess the tren if u want. This way u should have some tren leftover for another cycle or if ur still making gains after day 25, continue the tren to day 40 solo. Will look kinda like a bridge cycle, kickstart days 1-10 with epi and h-drol, days 11-20 only h-drol, days 20-30 h-drol and tren, days 30-40 only tren. This way its not too liver toxic and you can effectively use all ur gear. Thats what i would do. Cant really say on the dosages on epi or tren since i dont use them but id say for days 1-10 just do h-drol at 2 caps a day (50mg ed) and days 10-30 do 3 caps ed (75mg ed). Just make sure you got some support supps for ur liver and such (anabolic innovations life support is pretty good) and pct id go with nolva and aromasin since ive read many times that these gay tren ph's can give gyno so nolva will help that as well as an ai like aromasin. Id go nolva aromasin like this, 20/25 for 1st day starting day 41 or just before bed (my favorite time) on day 40. Then go nolva=10mg and aromasin=12.5 (.5 ml if liquid which im sure it will be) for 29 days of pct. Pm me if you need more info but this cycle along with a good workout routine and diet will yield fat loss and gain some solid lean mass for summer bro, good luck! Oh yeah, you can add that alri stuff to ur pct if its just a test booster that u say works for you as long as its not a ph but i dont think alri makes ph's? Let me know if u run this cycle, should also run a log if u do. I really think you'd get good results and if i wasnt goin to the dark side soon, id probably run something similar too!
    Last edited by wukillabee; 06-13-2008 at 10:07 PM.

wukillabee
    Thanks.
    The ALRI T-X is a fat loss/thyroid supp.

Wink

wukillabee
    Thanks.
    The ALRI T-X is a fat loss/thyroid supp.
    Anytime. Yeah, that alri stuff should be fine during pct. Might even help with cortisol rebound too since its a fat burner and you know it works for you. Let me know if you run this cycle, would be interesting to see a log of it and your results.

Thread Information