tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

wondering about taking Creatine?

i was thinking about taking cell tech's creatine....i do not plan to load i have researched it and decided it wasnt for me......Im 6'1 and 150 pounds... Im obeen a 3000 calorie diet and i train hard.....i started of at 118 in January this year. everything that i put on filled my back...i need to be about another 30 pounds and be at at least 180 by 2009.... i was thinking that taking creatine cell tech can get me there... i need a little advice on how i should take creatine... i have read all about it and i just need to hear someones opinion on my situtations... i kinda just think i can do it ....before i started my diet i had not weighed over 125 my whole life....I WANT CREATINE

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Haven't had any experience personally with cell tech, heard most of the muscle tech line is expensive and crappy. The best creatine for me was Sci fit Kre Alkylan(sp?). You won't get all the bloating like you do from monohydrate and I can personally tell a difference in my strenght levels and fullness of my muscles when on it. It really is some good stuff IMO

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    118 and 6'1? woooow dude.. eat better?
    cell tech is decent, it didn't get me any bigger, just stronger. it has directions on it, two scoops (1 serving) post workout. drink at least a gallon of water a day too

how old are you?

im 21, and i think i have made considerible gains in a 6 month period... 30 pounds is a big gain for me this is the biggest i ever been and i feel good bout it...i just think i need a little kick in the ass to get me the rest of the way...im not worried about bloating im going to train hard and heavy as i can...ill post workout but this is not the forum for that......
    day 1 Bi Tris Abs
    dumbell curls 3/10 drop set 22lbs
    hammer curls 3/10 drop set 22lbs
    traditional curl W Bar 3/8 70lbs
    tripress 3/12 45lbs
    reverse curl with Wbar 3/10 45lbs
    skull crushers wbar 3/8 35lbs
    cruches 4/15 each side
    Day 2 CHEST BACK ABS
    incline bench 3/8 90 lbs
    bench 6/8 105 lbs
    bent over rows Wbar 3/10 55lbs
    dumbell rows 3/10 each side 22lbs
    abs 4/15 each side
    DAY 3 off

DAY 4 SHOULDERS LEGS ABS
    shoulder press 3/8 65lbs
    upright rows wbar 3/10 50lbs
    shoulder shrugs 3/12 22lbs
    calf raises 3/15
    squats 3/8
    leg curl 3/10 40lbs
    crunches 4/15 each side

day 5 bi tris abs

day 6 off abs

day 7 chest back abs

day 8 abs rest all day

day 9 shoulders legs abs

day 10 bis tris abs

day 11 off abs

i have a one month training program for myself i could list it all but its 2 months worth if i stick with this i think i have potential this is what i like and its what works for me
    Last edited by tjpatrick1987; 07-28-2008 at 07:30 PM.

You do alot of arm training. I know everyone wants big guns for the girls but do more leg work because you'll grow faster. Go to the workout form and post your training schedule and what you do while training and if you want I could help you

im gunna keep it on hear because i feel that this still concerns a supplement because the whole reason im training so hard is because ill be on creatine and i feel i need to further educate myself through peoples opinions on what i will be doing.......but once the semister starts back up i will have a lot more recovery time.....i am not concern with my diet what i have been doing has been working and i am happy with the gains im making in strengh and looks i just need more weight,...... i plan to take creatine monohydrate MuscleTech Cell Tech Hardcore 1 serving 15 minutes pre workout and then on my off days in the morning sometimes around 2ish because of classes on busy days
    Last edited by tjpatrick1987; 07-28-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Thats cool. Cell tech is expensive, oh and you might wanna take it after your workout. Thats what it is designed for, its not a pre workout supplement. And also you have to progress your diet to continue to progress. If you were 6'1'' 118lbs that 30lbs you just gained is probably needed weight. Were you anorexic at the time?(seriously, no joke) I was 150 at 5'10'' and people thought I was real thin and needed weight.

i wasnt anorexic i ate about 2400 cals now i eat about 3200 of whole foods

Ok was just wondering because 118 at your height is incredibly small, I know girls around 5'6''-5'8'' weighing that much and there in shape. I'm not flaming just think at that weight you almost had weight issues

i was fine man......i had no disorders or anything .......perfectly healthy actually extremely healthy.... ive been landscaping since i was 18...ran cross country four years in highschool.... It took some dedication to gain 30 pounds it wasnt easy....thats why i want more because 150 is still small 180 sounds good....i even smoked for 6 years and quit completely just so it would help me gain and i havent smoke a cigarette since new years eve 8 months...........i think i have potential and i bet you i 180 still making gains and chizzled by the end of the year

With proper nutrition, training regiment, and dedication I know you can and even if you don't. Never give UP!!!

But the only thing smoking cigarettes for 6 years, being 118 and extremely healthy, don't know about that. How did you run cross country with smoker lungs. Anyways good luck to you. If you have the dedication you will succeed.

o i do i just purchased creatine sci fi 1500 for 19.00 for 120 capsules

Great! you'll love it. But don't expect it to be like NO explode giving you some huge "caffeine pump". Your strength will go up and you should be able to tell a difference in your workouts

ive never taking anything like it ill be happy if i gain 20lbs in the 5 months....then im going to stop the shat and work out and eat my ass off to keep weight

Thread Information