chief123 is offline New Member

Furazadrol Or Methyl 1-D?

I'm 19, and was wondering which would be more effective. Looking to add weight while dropping bf%.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Neither, you need to look into your diet and workout routine before anything.
    If you dont then whatever muscle gain / fat loss you have durring a cycle will fall away shortly after your done.

Besides at 19 you still have plenty of hormone and growth left that you can make use of before you shut yourself down...

My diet is pretty solid, I mean I do splurge, but you gotta live a little. I'm just looking for something effective that actually gives results, I've read some good things about both of these. As far as my routine, I must be doing something right since my strength is improving.

I know your prob eager to get some good muscle mass on you and figured you'd check out the supplement forum because at least your not in the Steriod forum...

Well, I do commend you on not heading right for the steriod section...

Only problem is that there are a lot of "supplements" that will have just as bad side effects and shut you down the same way real steriods would (ill try not to spell out why)

At your age there is still Much progess you can make just by Tweaking your diet and lifting routine.

Its kinda hard to say exactly how until you give us more info on your experience, weight/size, supplements, diet and workout routine.

Id be glad to help you with these other things, but honestly I would discourage you using any "strong" supplement compounds at this point... Just my 2cents
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-12-2008 at 02:23 PM.

Ha.. ok so I just read your posts in the steroid forum...

Seriously though, you need to research diet and good workout routines.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    fuzadrol is non methylated winny. its the same thing with less results.

I'm around 200lbs 12%bf, and would like to put on another 10lbs or so and get into single digit bf%. I'm not looking to do juice or ph's, but rather a powerful supplement.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    there really is no such thing. remember supplements are ment to supplement the diet you already have. believe me diet is 60%. its exagerated on here. but with a good diet youll make double the muscle gains

Thread Information