*Thiago* is offline Junior Member

ProHormones - 1wk on Cellucor P6 Black getting sides ??

Hello,

I'll post this question here as most of the PH discussion are on this board, I started taking P6 Black last Thursday and I'm beginning to notice some strange sides like a weak urine stream and less trips to the John. On the plus I feel my body tighter and feel stronger overall but not sure if this is just a placebo effect to being ON SOMETHING.

Here is the research I was able to dig up on the P6 Black (copied from what seems to be cellucor's description) -

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione

Androsta-1,4diene-3,17dione is equally an androgenic and anabolic prohormone. The 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme is required for this to turn into its target hormone, boldenone . Boldenone is capable of binding itself to the androgen receptor, causing very lean, dense muscle growth. It converts to DHT at a very minimal rate, so androgenic side effects are kept to a minimum. This compound does not aromatise inhibitors. Boldenone has also been said to stimulate erythropoiesis. Erythropoiesis is the production of red blood cells which can dramatically help muscular endurance by increasing the efficiency of oxygen delivery to the muscles. It also is very orally available due to the bonds at the 1 and 4 positions, which makes it very light on the liver opposed to the methylations of other popular prohormones. This is another hormone that is very safe and can get you more of the great strength and lean, dense muscle gains you're looking for...along with endurance that just doesn't quit.

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17b-one

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17b-one is a prohormones that requires just two reactions to become its target substance. Enzymes known as 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase act upon this molecule to make efficient amounts of 1-testosterone . That particular target substance can last in the body up to two hours and is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT); however it cannot become DHT directly. That makes this extremely active on the androgen receptor, probably giving 1-testosterone its reputation for being 700% more anabolic than testosterone. It also cannot aromatize whatsoever and is even a competitive inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. This means that the gains made will be very lean due to muscle mass, and an awesome boost in metabolism. This is the most androgenic compound chosen to be part of P6 Black.

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is a prohormone that requires only one reaction to become its target substance. All 19-nor prohormones lack the C19 carbon and its 3 hydrogens that attach to it. A single interaction with 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase will end up converting this substance into a highly androgenic 19-nor. However, this same compound is only two reactions from becoming nandrolone and trenbolone . These particular compounds can last up to 6 hours in the body and does not convert to DHT. That is only mildly androgenic and yields side effects that are almost non-existent. Nandrolone converts, estrogenically, at a significantly lower rate than testosterone, while trenbolone does not convert at all. The target substances of this prohormone are between 250% and 500% more anabolic than testosterone alone. The compounds that result from this single prohormone are so anabolic, that they are said to increase growth hormone release, glycogen storage, nitrogen retention, and androgen receptor activity. This is only good news for the other androgens in this product. This is known to be one of the safest prohormones due to its lack of side effects and dramatic anabolic growth that comes with it.

Hyper-Androgen Transport System and Overview.

P6 BLACK also has and advanced ?Hyper-Androgen Transport System? that provides MCTs ensure the lipophilic nature of these prohormones, enhancing absorption into the lymphatic system as well as the blood. N-acetyl-l-cysteine and Andrographis ensure liver health and the activity of the 3b and 17b enzymes. Also, we're debuting the use of Triterpene Glycoside of the Black Cohosh, which has been clinically compared to 6,7dihydroxybergamottin at enhancing prohormone absorption in the body by blocking certain liver enzymes that can destroy them. We've also incorporated diindolylmethane for the proper use and metabolism of the small amount of estrogenic hormones that result from this formula, which will only aid in anabolic growth and noticeable size gains. P6 BLACK will, without a doubt, be the best, single prohormone product you will ever take, specially formulated to be the most powerful, efficient, and safe prohormone combination to be in existence today. The androgens selected were chosen for their potency, specific androgenic and anabolic function, and the lack of side effects involved. With this product you'll get more muscle density, striations, vascularity, and overall lean size than you'll get form any other prohormone product on the market, 100% money back guaranteed.

Per Capsule >

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione - 40mg
    Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17b-one - 35mg
    19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione - 18mg

WORKOUT DAYS

Morning: Take 2
    Pre-workout : Take 3

OFF DAYS

Morning : Take 2

So far I have been on this stuff since last Thursday and I'm starting to experience what seems to be a weak urine stream and a decrease in trips.

I also started having 3 servings of this weight gainer (not sure if this could also be putting the strain on my urinary system) -

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ids/smart.html

Which has 51g of protein, 3g of Creatine Malate and 4.3g of L-Glutamine

Should I just ditch this f-ing PH and get some real gear or throw some Saw Palmetto in there and see if my body is able to adjust ??

My body feels alot harder and stronger,I'm up like 4-5lb on the scale, but not sure if that is just the added creatine ... also my libido seems a bit lower.

Advise ??? Are these common sides ??
    Last edited by *Thiago*; 06-06-2008 at 12:58 PM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of this stuff. If it says its compared to bold then u need to take 600-1000mg ed but from the chemical structures u listed, it doesnt look like bold. Could just be some bunk crap. How much water u drinking, support supps, age, dosage on this stuff, etc? Need more info besides im taking protein and reading the label on this bottle to us.

tondi53 is offline New Member
    bout to take this stuff too tell u how it goes, my buddy is on it right now prolly for about 4-5 weeks, loves it all his weights r going up and hes put on 8lbs of lean muscle...with minimal sides...any one else know bout this stuff

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    It's a really good product. I've known at least 5 people who have used it and gotten really good gains - SD type of gains in the same amount of time. Unfortunately, the current formulation is going to be banned as of June 24th.

Thread Information