Thread: Oh my GOD!

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

Oh my GOD!

That's what I keep hearing every time I let just the smallest amout of gas. I know this isn't the most peachy thread but I need to know that it's not just me. I don't mean just reg gas, i'm talking the worst smell you can damn near think of. What is the problem? I'm taking american whey twice a day. I want to say that is what is doing it, but my friend takes it to and said he has no prob with it. I'm also on a 3200 cal diet, maybe the high intake of food? Is there anything that can help me get rid of it? Please help!!!

CanthookitLs6 is offline Junior Member
    LOL, walk away when you fart.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    try taking a dump as soon you get the gas....also try to switch to a different whey....some have a different manufacturing process....look for one precessed at low temps

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I had the same prob. with one companies whey so I switched to ON whey protein and the gas smells much better now......

That's what I was afraid of!! I bought 2 10 gallon tubs!!!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    hell im not even on any shakes now and i get it terrible just from food, its unreal

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    That's what I was afraid of!! I bought 2 10 gallon tubs!!!
    Don't ever do that with anything!! make sure you and your body like it first

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    hell im not even on any shakes now and i get it terrible just from food, its unreal
    What elese are you on? Any orals? They're harsh on your stomach also

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Look into digestive enzymes, they can be purchased at just about any local heath food store.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    My gas smells so rank its not even funny, its quite embarassing especially on the days that I have oatmeal... But anytime your on a high protein, high cal diet your gonna have the stink ass no avoiding that.

Fish oil, flax oil mega man. 3200 cal diet. It's the damn american whey. Shit FUNKS me UP!!! haha @ walk away. Dude, you can't even run from what i'm talking about. digestive enzymes? What are they called? Can they be found at GNC?

Ok, I tried taking my whey with water for the first time and didn't use any milk with my oats or with anything for that matter today and it went away. I'm starting to think milk is my problem. What can I do for this? I've always drank milk so I don't see why all of a sudden it's ranking my ass up but there has to be something I can do about it. It might be dairy in gen.

ok well theres your first problem right there.... your shopping at GNC. and im afraid theres really nothing you can do. you want to bulk you'll fart like to hulk, its just part of it all.

And use your death farts to your advantage... keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

Also, at work i like to crop dust people i dont care for. they get Pwned everytime dude i love it.

And if your going on a date or a place you dont wanna fart at take some bean-o. it helps alot. and when you fart, go to the bathroom. Annoying i know. but you want muscle right? Deal.

Yeah you're right. I'll deal with it. My main thing is I just wanted to make sure that i'm not alone with these god awful bombs. I have to admit though, I love droppin them when the times right at work like you said. STICK!!! lol

Thread Information