Thread: Methyl 1-D?

JB7988 is offline New Member

Methyl 1-D?

hey does anyone know anything about methyl 1-d by LG sciences. Is the product worth a try? is it safe? all the details. Much appreciated thanks.

naturabol is offline New Member
    i've heard people say its the only ph closest to the real deal stuffff, or the only one worth taking.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    It is a solid product. Will probably be banned too at somepoint.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I have used 2 bottle of this stuff and it's pretty good. I gained noticeable size with it. Worth a shot if you don't want to try gear.

silversurfer is offline Junior Member
    i tried it with masterdrol 3 years ago, gained 20lbs in like 4 weeks ( some water wieght) i know they changed the masterdrol around since then but im not sure of the 1-d.

I would definitly only take for 4 weeks and cycle off it and take there formadrol after, for PCT.

cause i got some gyno, acne and sexual sides from taking it for too long and not cycling off and on. ( it was 3 years ago, i didnt know any better)

g0dsend is offline Member
    Imma get some of this stuff soon after Iam done with clen . Ill keep a log in a couple weeks.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Hah this work not work at all. Your liver will just get rid of it and wont allow it into your body and then you sh*t it out. You need something that will get pass the Liver like 17aa then it will work.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Hah this work not work at all. Your liver will just get rid of it and wont allow it into your body and then you sh*t it out. You need something that will get pass the Liver like 17aa then it will work. Only milk thistle, ATP and DHEA what a waste. Methy 1-d Is Herbal garbage

SuppAddict is offline New Member
    I dont think you can get it anymore anyway bro. Maybe at one or two online shops. But don't waste your money... I personally never got a thing from it.

BLWNBYU is offline New Member
    I took it for about three weeks... Made me extremely Agressive. I also got pretty bad bacne but my endurance seemed to really shoot up when lifting heavy.. I could squeeze out alot more reps on everything...

Thread Information