kungfusam21 is offline New Member

american cellular labs mass xtreme

I just bought tren xtreme and I was looking to stack it with mass xtreme, does anyone have a site where I can buy this??? ACLs site is apparently out too.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    these are supplements, right?

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol if xtreme is in the end of the names..has to be supplements..for example.. MEGA TREN XTREME EDITION lol..

Big
    I thought so, I don't really follow supplements these days. I just wondered why it wasn't posted in the supplement section, I'll move it when I get to a pc.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    anything with the name extreme or hardcore is a supp, the real shit dosn't need that name

Nismo is offline Member
    Hahaha don't buy anything from them brotha. I bought some of there shit a while ago (3 years ago) and it worked really really well. Then they stopped making it cause it got banned. So what they did is made some weak ass shit and sold it with the same name. It did absolutly nothing except piss off my wife for buying that crap. Trust me man, look into something else.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    seriously? Ive heard really good things about ACL (recent things) lots of folks seem to be really happy with their stuff...

I agree with you "steriod only" guys about the Ridiculous names on "supplements" But you do realize a lot of these products are steriods right?

"Steriod supplements" sometimes are so quick to get flamed by the supposed real steriod guys. The same guys who are kicking off thier cycles with d-bol or using anavar , when there are "supplements" that could actully do a better job IMO...

they do nohting compared to the real thing and NOTHING compared to what they advertise.

Big
    I don't think all supplements are bad, it's just that so many of them are you have to wade through a sea of crap to find the good ones. The original Gaspari Halodrol was one of my favorite orals ever.

lol i remember i've tried fizogen products...EVEN while i was on gear..i threw it in like "hey what the heck even with a boost lets see if it works..and NOTHING my gf at the time got me like 5 bottles of the ON OFF crap they offer

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    lol i remember i've tried fizogen products...EVEN while i was on gear..i threw it in like "hey what the heck even with a boost lets see if it works..and NOTHING my gf at the time got me like 5 bottles of the ON OFF crap they offer
    Thats the problem right there. Thats like saying ive never tried a stimulant in mylife so I decided to run some clen , half way into my cycle I thought Id give a cup of coffee a try to compare and didnt notice anything...

I think it was well said that you must dig through TONS of crap to find one or two good products.

Fizogen is worthless... when your taking a break from the real stuff find some kinda superdrol clone like M-drol or whatever. Give it a shot then let me know what you think

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    mass xtreme works well. it is the same compound as phera-plex (which is a steroid ) and it stacks nicely with the tren . Dont order from ACL's site whatever you do maybe check your local supplement store even they are cheaper than the ACL site. Mass is methylated tho so run the neccessary support supps. The website may be down because these "supplements" are due to be banned very shortly. Placebo effect must be too strong

Thread Information