Thread: No-Frills HGH

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member

No-Frills HGH

Homeopath-et-ic Growth Hormone May Be Legal, But Don’t Expect Much

You get what you pay for. That’s the old saying, right? So, when it comes to the supplement/performance enhancing-drug debate, you can figure that anything without a high price tag is not going to give you the results that you want. Especially when it comes to HGH.

If you don’t have to inject it, the product may have the best intentions, but it is pretty obvious that a nasal spray of this kind will have much less of a ‘kick.’ The biggest difference is that the real stuff (commonly Somatropin) is the hormone, and the others are geared towards upping your natural growth hormone production.

If a homeopathic HGH brand claims to contain ‘real’ HGH, stay away. The size of the hormone is too large to be absorbed orally (either pill, powder or spray) or nasally. Only the injectable type can perform that function. They are two totally different animals.

Of course, the price tag connected with real HGH can be extremely high. Not many of the average people can plunk down a grand or more for a kit and reap the rewards. So that’s why these companies have jumped on the bandwagon and have popped up in droves, even since the Mitchell Report was released. In fairness to them, it is possible to stimulate your body into producing more HGH. These products claim to be able to do so. While I can’t speak for them all, the type sampled didn’t hurt, but it’s hard to say if it did anything extra or not.

If you decide that you want to give one of these a try, you won’t lose anything other than a few bucks. They’re pretty affordable and should be. Want a good comparison? A cycle of legit test versus a “cycle” (I love how they try to make them sound like they’re real) of one of those “testosterone boosters.” Apples and oranges, my friend.

g0dsend is offline Member
    I read that legal "gh" stimulators actaully work for the first week, but then decline 50% after the first week, and decreases by 15% every week after. Dont know were I read it, but GH supps seem pretty useless to me.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    another bogus claim made by the supp industry.

just like at the 'sarm' products out there.

needless to say the only sarm i will ever touch will be S4 if i can get my hands on it.

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    I tried one of these and did not notice anything different, whatsoever. Gear is the only thing that will make a big difference, no matter how many times you melt your credit card at GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe. Some will definitely help, no doubt. But to gain 20 pounds of muscle? Eat steak and work out hard.

Thread Information