ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Effective Weight loss pills for woman

I have a girl friend looking to loose about 10 lbs in 6 weeks for a wedding and needs a little supplement support. She's not "over weight" but needs to fit into a dress a little better then she currently does.

I'd really appreciate first hand recommendations especially from female members.

As for diet and exercise, Ive got her coverd on that...

Ryan8055 is offline New Member

weight loss diet

Hi,

I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I really wanted to do something about it and I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose any weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss diet plan. I tried it out and it actually worked really well. Within 4 months I managed to shave off 65 pounds completely. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now withoutthe extra pounds. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below

http://obesenomore.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8055 View Post
    Hi,

I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I really wanted to do something about it and I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose any weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss diet plan. I tried it out and it actually worked really well. Within 4 months I managed to shave off 65 pounds completely. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now withoutthe extra pounds. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below

http://obesenomore.wordpress.com/

Oh dear... why did I even ask...

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    my wife takes green tea pills and hydroxycut to curb her appetit...seems to work just fine...I can tell if she didn't take the pills for just one day...

ladygarn is offline New Member
    stimulants/thermogens
    EC stack (12-30mg/150-300mg up to 4 times a day)

Thermorexin or cardio breeze (CB if there are oral yohimbine tolerance issues) up to six caps per day.

GYC (geranamine yohimbine caffeine stack) 25-50mg/2.5-5mg/100-200mg twice a day, early or sleep may be an issue. You can use higher oral yohimbine if there is no issue with anxiety/

metabolics
    green tea extract (high EGCG content) 1000-2000mg EGCG
    Fish oil (concentrated and enterically coated- fish burps suck) 4-12 grams
    Sesamin/sesapure 400-1200mg of sesamin/episesamin per day
    ALCAR- 1000-2000mg taken between meals

Problem areas
    topical yohimbine (Yohimburn ES is best I have used, but lipoderm ultra is also popular)

appetite
    ephedrine, syneprhine and geranamine all suppress appetite
    Hoodia (get guaranteed african source)
    High fiber intake
    Water at least 8oz per 10lbs of body weight

Quote Originally Posted by ladygarn View Post

Problem areas
    topical yohimbine (Yohimburn ES is best I have used, but lipoderm ultra is also popular)
    This is very Interesting to me but does work with some people? I was just discussing the topic of spot reduction fat loss with my Girl today telling her I didnt think ity was possible...

Great post! thanks

ladygarn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    This is very Interesting to me but does work with some people? I was just discussing the topic of spot reduction fat loss with my Girl today telling her I didnt think ity was possible...

Great post! thanks
    yes it works. As I understand it, its not really spot reduction so much as its a restoration of normal fat use/burning from that tissue which has abnormally low fat utilization. The A2 receptor, which makes this type of fat stubborn, is basically a kill switch for catecholamine based lipolysis. Topical yohimbine blocks that receptor, thus blocking the kill switch. I beleive that blocking it also increases norepinephrine production as well, though how much more than in "normal beta/alpha ratio tissue, I think it hard to say. So there probably is some spot enhanced reduction as well.

thing with this and any other type of burner, if you calories are not in a deficit, you are kind wasting them. They probably still have some effect, but I would say its limited. The exception would probably be in untrained or detrained people, at least until the adapt to training.

firehead is offline New Member

Red face

AKAVAR seem to work really good. And if bought at Costco you get about 30 more pills than @ GNC for i believe the same price....

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygarn View Post
    yes it works. As I understand it, its not really spot reduction so much as its a restoration of normal fat use/burning from that tissue which has abnormally low fat utilization. The A2 receptor, which makes this type of fat stubborn, is basically a kill switch for catecholamine based lipolysis. Topical yohimbine blocks that receptor, thus blocking the kill switch. I beleive that blocking it also increases norepinephrine production as well, though how much more than in "normal beta/alpha ratio tissue, I think it hard to say. So there probably is some spot enhanced reduction as well.

thing with this and any other type of burner, if you calories are not in a deficit, you are kind wasting them. They probably still have some effect, but I would say its limited. The exception would probably be in untrained or detrained people, at least until the adapt to training.
    Would it work for puffy nips?
    Does the fat stay off or do you have to keep using the topicals?

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djsir007 View Post
    Would it work for puffy nips?
    Does the fat stay off or do you have to keep using the topicals?
    it can slightly help but as soon as you get finish the product, most common is Avant's Napalm now a days, it will come back. product works great, but you see a lot better results when your under 12% or so. i would recommend using something else until you get to that point, napalm helped to put me over the top at the end of my cutting cycle. some other good non-stims are DCP, Lean Xtreme, and our new version of Dicana. Dialene-4 wasnt a bad stimulant, mild clean energy and NXLab's came out with a stimulant fatburner for women called SlimQuick Extreme. any of those choices, along with a low carb diet and lots of cardio would easily help her reach her goal.

Thread Information