fl3
    fl3 is offline New Member

Question regarding OTC suppliments

Ok so ive received my Sust250/Nolva and i must say im anxious to inject already ,but it i will use it as an inspiration to work out hard until the end of the year before cycling in Jan09. Maby not long enuff but ive been busting my a** since Jan08 (frequently in the gym for the last 4 yrs). ANyways i wanted to get on some suppliments other than the whey proteing i bought at G**.

the guy wants to sell me NO2(black), M5 and P6 (i forgot exactly what these do but one is a creatine pill the other a mucscle rebuilder). He said the combination of these 3 along with my whey protein will give me noticible gains and strength! Has anyone heard of these suppliments. Sorry if this is not an appropriate question for the AAS website, but my plan is to build up properly to take my lovely bottle of Sust250 w/ Nolva for my first cycle!!

any knowledge would be help.

fl3

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I use Nox cg3 its 3 in one Creatine/Glutamine/Nitric Oxide and it does wanders for strength and Repairs for me. I have been using it 4 weeks on 2 weeks off for about 2 years.

aniga007 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post
    Ok so ive received my Sust250/Nolva and i must say im anxious to inject already ,but it i will use it as an inspiration to work out hard until the end of the year before cycling in Jan09. Maby not long enuff but ive been busting my a** since Jan08 (frequently in the gym for the last 4 yrs). ANyways i wanted to get on some suppliments other than the whey proteing i bought at G**.

the guy wants to sell me NO2(black), M5 and P6 (i forgot exactly what these do but one is a creatine pill the other a mucscle rebuilder). He said the combination of these 3 along with my whey protein will give me noticible gains and strength! Has anyone heard of these suppliments. Sorry if this is not an appropriate question for the AAS website, but my plan is to build up properly to take my lovely bottle of Sust250 w/ Nolva for my first cycle!!

any knowledge would be help.

fl3
    otc suppliments r u kidding,dont waste u money,if u cant inject send it to me

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by aniga007 View Post
    My sentiments exactly!
    Why are you digressing towards OTCs when you're all set to use BTC (Behind The Counter) chemicals?

Since your training foundation has been established, and gear is in hand, the only barrier to beginning a cycle would be your current stats, which you neglected to list!

Why not let them dictate gear readiness, rather than some arbitrary calendar date???
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    just buy BCAA glutamine and multi vits

fl3

Hey slow down there pal...i was told by your moderators that i wasnt ready to inject....trust me i cant wait to do it!

Im on a pretty good diet and lifting continuously in an effort to get my body in "peak shape" before hitting the gear.....isnt that always the reccomendation on this site??

I was simply asking about some OTC stuff to "enhance" my current progress towards reaching my natural peak and FYI, i aint scared to spend money, thats why it was made..lol.

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    My sentiments exactly!
    Why are you digressing towards OTCs when you're all set to use BTC (Behind The Counter) chemicals?

Since your training foundation has been established, and gear is in hand, the only barrier to beginning a cycle would be your current stats, which you neglected to list!

Why not let them dictate gear readiness, rather than some arbitrary calendar date???

I didnt list them because i already listed them on another post. Gear readyness will be Jan09 so thats not an issue anymore for me.

I was thinking that mabe it would benifit me to stack some suppliments with my strenuous work out regimen for the next 6months thats all.

Trust me , look at my bottle every morning before i go work out and every evening before i go out and i just think "I cant wait!"... its a good motivation.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    What he said.

physicslifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    What he said.

What they said, plus a slower digesting protein, use the whey for immediately following a workout, and the slower digesting protein for all other times of the day.

fl3

fl3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post

THNX

aniga007 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post

sorry I didnt mean to flame u,no hard feeling

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    BCAA's, multi-vitamins, fish oils, whey protein, caesin protein(although id rather eat whole food before bed).

The only hyped up supplement i would buy would be a pre-workout sup for energy and pumps in the gym. I prefer NO-xplode. Ive tried lots of different ones and that seems to work the best for me.

You said you listed your stats in your other thread, could you post that thread or list them again?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    this should be in the sup forum as well.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    this should be in the sup forum as well.
    Copy that!

----

Sounds like you're set fl3, but next time you begin a thread that has its antecedents elsewhere you should either cite the former one or at least include it's more pertinent data, i.e. "Mods felt I'm not ready for cycling", "Listed stats, but here they are again", etc.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

fl3
    5'8
    165lbs (up from 150 in Jan08)
    BF 12-15%

Usual days eating:

6-7 am
    30min cardio
    7-8
    5egg whites, 2 whole wheat toast, 2scoop whey protein
    11-12
    pbj on whole wheat, 1 glass milk

12-2
    2grill chicken, 2cup brn rice, fresh broccoli, 1 stick of carrot, small salad w 1tbsp of flx seed oil

4-5
    albacore tuna sand w 1tbsp mayo

6-7 work out
    whey protein shake

9-10
    same as 12-2
    whey protein shake

sometimes a pbj or bannanna before bed

i realize this may have to be modified once i hit the gear but 'I' feel like im on the right track...

and every now and then ill miss a meal or two!

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    What he said.

that shouldnt count as a post

Thread Information