ricogl40 is offline Junior Member

Supplement options for 22 yr old 6'5'' 230

I just finished a 4 wk cycle of Methyl 1-d . Just finished bottle of formadrol for "pct" ( imo wasnt to harsh of a compound, dont think i had much shut down). Had pretty good results, strength and size up 8-9 lbs or so, although my diet was very good and i stayed steady eating a lot of clean cals. I want to run somthing else right now that is the next step up. Ive been lifting for 4 yrs or so, had times of very serious lifting and dieting and less serious. I have a new bottle of SD that i bought quite a while ago but have been afraid to run it. personally i dont think i have done enough research to safely cycle a steroid like that. Also at 22, some say too young, etc. M-Drol a possiblity? Anything easy with not a huge list of support sups and pct. a decent ph perhaps. or should i just step up with the SD? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to cycle and pct. as always i respect opinions on this site. it has given me much of the info i know today. thanks guys
    22yr old
    6'5''
    11%ish bf

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    I am confused?! Because your post is all over the place in what you want. Do you want help with a good steroid cycle or supplement cycle?

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    well either SD or a supp or PH like M Drol or others???

Thread Information