imanewbie is offline Associate Member

ephedra anyone??

whats up guys, its beena while since i have been on here. had some questions. i know ephedra has been banned in the US. how hard is it to get? and if im trying to get it, should i go for somewhere overseas? im sure there is alot of fake shit here in the US and i dont wanna waste my time with that. also, if i DO find some overseas, what do you think the chances of it getting caught in custums(sp my mind drew a blank...) is?? any info would be appreciated...thanks

COUNTRY is offline New Member
    Ive Gotten Mine From Mexico Along With Some Other Stuff And It Was Seized I Would Try Over Seas But Theres Always A Chance It'll Get Siezed Never Have Anything Sent To Youre Home Adress And When You Get It If You Get It I Always Put Return To Sender On The Package

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ephedra is not banned anymore its sold in smaller dosages (12.5mg per tab) its just harder to get cause after the media scare the demand went way down. but if you find a vit store where the owner makes his own supps its pretty easy to get. they are pretty common here in texas.

what dosage would be a good but effective dosage? they sell like 25mg ephedrines at the gas stations around here, but i dont know if its the same thing or if its any good. what is the name of the store there in texas? maybe they have a website i can order from? and are you sure its the real deal??

Quote Originally Posted by COUNTRY View Post
    Ive Gotten Mine From Mexico Along With Some Other Stuff And It Was Seized I Would Try Over Seas But Theres Always A Chance It'll Get Siezed Never Have Anything Sent To Youre Home Adress And When You Get It If You Get It I Always Put Return To Sender On The Package
    im not too worried about that. ive had stuff sent to me from ukraine. i just think stuff from overseas is prolly the real deal and i wont have to worry about these cheap fake ass pills

anyone else??

IIceMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie View Post
    what dosage would be a good but effective dosage? they sell like 25mg ephedrines at the gas stations around here, but i dont know if its the same thing or if its any good. what is the name of the store there in texas? maybe they have a website i can order from? and are you sure its the real deal??
    The gas stations only sell ehphedrine HCL which is a synthetic version of herbal ehpedra. ive tried them but found the herbal ehphedra(ma huang) works best, like what they used to use in hydroxycut and what not. Ive found a really good site that sells many types of herbal versions of ephedra (EC) stack & ECA stack.....PM me for details.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie View Post
    yeah im sure its real they used to sell it in 25mg dosages now they make it at 12.5mg per tab. i get mine from a guy called vitamin world and ill c if he has a website but i dont think so!

we have a vitamin world here. but the ones at the gas station are 25 mg not 12.5/ has anyone ever tried the ECA Extreme with ephedra pills? the yellow ones? i heard they are good, and i have some, but just havent taken them

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    25mg was the standard dose for most ECA stacks and there is little difference reported between the two versions of ephedrine sold. i havent noticed any difference between the two, both worked great.

take a drive to CVS and look for bronkaid full strength, 25mg ephedrine HCL for under $7 with 24 caps. take 2-3 caps ED.

Thread Information