Thread: Multi Mineral?

muscleporsche is offline Associate Member

Multi Mineral?

Are they ok to take for bodybuilding? Any benefits? Thanks!

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleporsche View Post
    Are they ok to take for bodybuilding? Any benefits? Thanks!
    link to the product you are looking at taking? most good multi-vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are very good to take because our body is depleted of these things very quickly due to our diet and lifestyle. supplementing with these can improve cognition, lower stress, mobility, recovery....you name it. just dont buy the cheap shit.

duece02 is offline New Member
    they are essential!

Thanks bro's. FYI I bought Vitamin Shoppes brand. It was only like $5.99 for 100 pills...Any good?

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    cant be the worst but let them sit in a glass of water for about 10-15 minutes and see how they dissolve. a good multivitamin should dissolve quickly, have good sources/ingredients, and have no ingredients that conflict with each other for things like absorption. for the price, NOW's ADAM is really good for men and if you want to spend a little more (worth it IMO) try CL's Orange Triad.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    cant be the worst but let them sit in a glass of water for about 10-15 minutes and see how they dissolve. a good multivitamin should dissolve quickly, have good sources/ingredients, and have no ingredients that conflict with each other for things like absorption. for the price, NOW's ADAM is really good for men and if you want to spend a little more (worth it IMO) try CL's Orange Triad.
    Thanks. I have Central market brand multi v's for men which has a lot of good stuff in them. (Central Market is like Whole Foods) My multi mineral is the vitamin shoppe one. What do you think the best BCAA's are ? I take Bodytech(vitamin shoppe) or ISN...

quadsofsteel is offline Junior Member
    for multi vitamin i take animal pak. it has all the essentials, amino acids, other random assortment of weak energy crap (such as ginseng), and digestive enzymes. works well for me.

Thread Information