Thread: CEL Products

Becksisthedude is offline New Member

CEL Products

Whats the word on competitive edge lab? Is this good shit or what? M-drol, H-drol.... Or is Iforce nutrition better??

Any other PH's that come to mind for a 18 year old HS kid??

Feedback would be nice.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18, you have enough testosterone circulating to achieve your growth/strength goals if you train hard and eat properly.

Prohormones are not what you want to be doing, regardless of your intentions. It trains you to be dependent on drugs to accomplish your goals when they are feasible if you learn the hardest component of a bodybuilding lifestyle: extreme discipline.

Please make a wise decision and stick around here to learn about training methods and diet habits without getting enamored with some quick miracle pill to improve your size.

You'll thank us in 3 years and have a great base to reevaluate your goals without ever having relied on a needle.

Best of luck to you, and I encourage you to read about others' mistakes by getting involved with prohormones/steroids at age 18.

haha just ask me, i started at 17 and it ****ed me up. please dont. and if your not going to listen just pm me.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yes wait. I waited till I was 21 and I believe it payed off. I grew a 1.5 inches and my shoulders seemed to have got broader from the time i was 18.

Becksisthedude is offline New Member
    what do you think about iforce nutrition??

I will. Thanks.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Once again I believe I force sells hormone products. Anything that has to do with test levels and such you need to stay away from for now. What are your stats by the way, we could help you more. Just get you some creatine and protein shakes. Stay away from all the bs products out there saying you will gain 30 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks. You gain weight by proper nutrition and training regiment. There are no magic pills, sorry.

Thread Information