toneloc85 is offline Associate Member

ever tried stimerex-es by hi-tech?

searching for a good fat burner and just wondering if this product is good. was also looking at meltdown. any suggestions?

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    searching for a good fat burner and just wondering if this product is good. was also looking at meltdown. any suggestions?
    i would use meltdown and virtually any other product before using ANY of Hi-Tech's products....they have done some very shady things in the past, i scratched them off my list a long time ago.

meltdown, scorch v3, leviathan reloaded, hyperdrive 3.0+ are all good stims.

Dicana, DCP, and lean xtreme are great non-stims you could add or run solo, your choice.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    your looking for extra energy or appetite suppression? b/c IMO diet and training are what the focus needs to be to burn fat. other than that a ECA stack cycled with clen would be the only real solid fat burning combo I know about that has been proven effective time and time again, unless you want to start messing with thyroid meds like t3. Stimerex, the samples i have anyway, have a proprietary blend of their own in it but there are no real thermogenec fat burners in it, caffeine is around 100-150mg if Im not mistaken and then 25mg of ephedra (LEAVES!) the leaves dont contain nearly any saponins responsible for thermogenic activity so while it may jack you up and supress appetite even it really does squat for burning adipose tissue. Caffeine has not been conclusivly proven to burn adipose tissue, some studies show it burns lipids in the blood but thats the extend of it, it would need to be used in combanation with real Ephedra alkaloids like ephedrine hydrochloride at 25mg with 200mg of caffiene, most people take some bayer asprin with it but I take a baby asprin with my stack, 4 weeks ECA 2 weeks clen. if that didnt do it, I messed something up in my diet and training.

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    damn wish i would have got to read this before i went out and bought the high tech. i was thinking ohh ephedra and wasnt very educated about it. i am going to just continue taking it i guess and bring my carbs down/add cardio/lower rest periods during lifting. thanks for the info, and i think i will look into what clen is all about.

Thread Information